• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The victim in Conors rape case being investigated was brutalized, Conor later said it was consensual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are facts though. You're a keyboard warrior and that's scum and those guys are pussies. Sorry for stating facts bro.
Conor03.gif

This dude is losing his mind right now <{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

lol @ pointing out I didn't use exact numbers and rounded instead. You're a genius! point still stands. You accuse me of spending too much time on sherdog while your post count is comparable to my og account. lol

Look at you get all defensive and insecure.

Maybe if you didn't spend 23 hours a day on Sherdog you could develop some proper life skills.

Look at you get all defensive and insecure.

Maybe if you didn't spend 23 hours a day on Sherdog you could develop some proper life skills.

lol @ life skills. Your family must be so proud that daddy's idol is a degenerate violent drug addicted sexual deviant.

His name is not mentioned in Irish papers but it is mentioned in the NYT article. Pretty sure they have reliable sources and know for sure that he is under investigation.

That said being under investigation does not automatically equal to being guilty. He may or may not be. Only future will tell
For his sake I hope he's innocent. But if he's not, and he is found guilty. Those 6 months in an Irish prison is going to be tough. He had enough foresight to not pull that shit in the USA.

The only reason this looks bad, is number 1, apparently now I did not see the article, maybe someone can link me to it, but she went to a rape trauma center immediately after the sexual attack, they have DNA samples of the attacker and her tampon was impacted? Now I didn't see these stories. But if they are true, it looks bad for McGregor. It's not like she's some random chick from 1982 making baseless accusations. This is a credible story, if the things I mentioned are true. It looks bad for conor.

The only reason this looks bad, is number 1, apparently now I did not see the article, maybe someone can link me to it, but she went to a rape trauma center immediately after the sexual attack, they have DNA samples of the attacker and her tampon was impacted? Now I didn't see these stories. But if they are true, it looks bad for McGregor. It's not like she's some random chick from 1982 making baseless accusations. This is a credible story, if the things I mentioned are true. It looks bad for conor.
Congrats on seeing the light.

Seriously, this is the most degenerate thread in sherdog history.
I am embarrassed for every virgin basement dweller defending this piece of shit.
wtf is wrong with you

I am embarrassed for every virgin basement dweller defending this piece of shit.
wtf is wrong with you
At first I defended him and I still do, he's innocent till proven guilty, but it's looking BAD....especially if what is being put out there is true. (A lot of fake news out there) but it happened in December they should be close to wrapping up the investigation. We will know soon enough

wtf is wrong with you
War Machine thread was worse. But not by much.

<6>

Can’t tell if you’re serious. Conor in fact raped someone? Aren’t these just allegations at the moment?
Yeah definitely sounds like jealousy.

He was my favorite active fighter up until a week ago. I defended him in every thread against the hoard of Conor haters. The evidence is too damming. Going to the police the next day to tell them it was consensual sex? impacted tampon? victim battered? get a grip.

The tampon story is from a Whatsapp message. That is not a legitimate source.

DNA samples were taken from him. She was treated at the Sexual Assault Treatment Unit at the Rotunda Hospital, leading officers to establish that the allegation was credible. Those details come from legit media outlets.

Last edited:
The tampon story is from a Whatsapp message. That is not a legitimate source.

DNA samples were taken from him and she was treated and examined at a sexual assault trauma center. The results of the exam led the police to believe that her accusation was credible. Those details come from legit media outlets.
Hmmmm, we'll they should be coming up with a conclusion soon, the hotel has cameras etc, but now Connor claims it to be consensual? We've seen this before like with Kobe Bryant so idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back