"The Vanilla Twins" Kevin Lee on Sage & Paige

I saw this on MMA Fighting this morning and just thought, hmmm, that's kinda funny.

I guess I'm a self-confirmed Sherdog Cuck.

Lee is just trying to get hype by being the heel. Atleast I think he is or he is just really very annoying.

Playing the heel role usually requires at least a basic form of wit though. Kevin Lee is just a flat out cockwomble who thinks he's relevant because he sometimes trains at Mayweather Boxing Club.

Meh...I don't care...I got special names for black fighters too.

lol... bring it on kevin, it just hurts your cause.. no one gives a fuck if your black bro

Kevin Lee absolute sucks also has no room to speak whatsoever. 0.0 credibility at all. Strawberry, vanilla or chocolate it doesn't matter. Sucks knows no color or creed just content of ability of which he has none. So fuck him and the other two saved by the bell retreads.

Lee is probably on Sherdog right now hoping more users makes threads about his dumbass tweets

If you're going to be a heel, at least try not be a borderline racist or an unforgiving prick. (Calling cole miller a pedophile.)

LOL.. Ya'll some sensitive bastards.

Just because he said Vanilla doesn't mean he was talking about the color of their skin.

vanilla = plain

As I said in another thread - this is just pure desperation on his part. He's an average fighter with a big mouth and the only way he can make a name for himself is by trolling.

Kevin lee plays the heel really well and thus plays the majority of this forum extremely well. You bet your ass you'll be watching his next fight.

Back