"The Vanilla Twins" Kevin Lee on Sage & Paige

Skitzo

Champion Of the Sun
@Green
Reaction score
IMG_0281.PNG

Man, this guy makes it really hard to root for him. Always complaining about racism and unfair treatment towards black fighters.

Imagine if Sage called Him and Tyron the "Chocolate Twins" he would lose his shit. Twitter sucks.

Kevin Lee is an annoying twerp who thinks he's way better than he actually is. Dat reality check eventually comes.

Seeing Lee get his ass kicked was my fondest memory of him.

Another race-baiting, endless cry-baby.

That's racist!!

Tyron-500.jpg

Come on Tyrun social justice warrior, tell us how racist this is. Tell us.

Lets see if Tyrun reacts when someone who is black acts racistic against white people (his boy Sage no less)

Last edited:
The race card is the only means he knows to bring himself attention.

Lmao dudes been trashing sage since day 1. He should call out someone legit.

Kevin Lee is the most racist person in the UFC
That may be. All I know is that He seems to hold a lot of hate and animosity in his heart. Not good for him. You'll never be great with an attitude like that.

He simply meant that at fighter breakfasts these two usually finish with vanilla ice cream. Black Beast does too.

You guys are reading waaaaay into this....

Haha, Vanilla Twins. That's a good one. I'll use that in the future.

It's actually pretty funny and Lee's a very legit fighter.

He simply meant that at fighter breakfasts these two usually finish with vanilla ice cream. Black Beast does too.

You guys are reading waaaaay into this....

So when he calls someone a cracker next, it'll be because that person like crackers with their cocoa. Got it
<40>

Imagine the shitstorm is someone said "I'm so happy the chocolate people lost"

So when he calls someone a cracker next, it'll be because that person like crackers with their cocoa. Got it
<40>

Exactly. Bunch of racists trying to read into some objective reporting of facts....

Racism from black fighters? Never heard of it.

LOL.

Back