"The Vanilla Twins" Kevin Lee on Sage & Paige

That may be. All I know is that He seems to hold a lot of hate and animosity in his heart. Not good for him. You'll never be great with an attitude like that.
He's Bruce Lee's nephew (on the mother's side) - he is already great!

My god I wish this clown would evaporate

I think this guy has some talent.. decent prospect, but at this stage in his career he's a year removed from a 1st round KO loss to an older BJJ guy,

He has yet to make it off the prelims/fight pass after 3 years and what, 9 fights in the ufc?

That's reality.

Doesn't mean he won't ultimately prove to be a star and a top guy, but right now.. he's not in a position to be taking as much shit as he does. Not even close.

I get that borderline delusional self-belief is basically required to be successful in something as difficult as mma, but seriously, slow your roll until you produce some results people give a shit about.

Right now, the constant chirping just makes him sound like a bitter loser.. And I'm sure that's not the impression he's trying to make.

FYI, vanilla is more than just being white. It also means to be plain, bland, and uninteresting.

Still, neither of them have been knocked out by a grappler in the first round.

It's fair to point out that the only reason that happened was that he was thinking about Xmas and how Christ took all our sins (with the blood - he washed them) and totally zoned out in the fight....

FYI, vanilla is more than just being white. It also means to be plain, bland, and uninteresting.

Whoa..... how multi-dimensional of you, man! I feel like you have different "levels" to your thinking. That shit is dangerous around here...

Good to see chocolate boy isn't still crying over getting Ktfo by a ground fighter

8993045.jpg

Kevin Lee is the most racist person in the UFC
must be all that white in him;) seriously all I hear this this guy talk about is white fighters getting all the attention and how hard it was growing up in Detroit being biracial....dudes got some race issues he needs to work out in his head

Kevin Lee is an annoying twerp who thinks he's way better than he actually is. Dat reality check eventually comes.

/thread
dude wants attention so bad, but he's so mediocre.

is Kevin Lee a Chinese?

Back