The US will be a joke if they let these caravan people in?

This is evidence that the Democrats hate American society, it's culture, it's holidays, it's history, it's historical figures, and hates caucasians. It self-loathes and has convinced so many Americans to feel the same way about themselves.
You would think they would be desperate to change the law so the country didn't have to let these people in everytime a bunch of them turn up.
It's a disgrace that one of the two major political parties in a democracy cares more more immigrants, illegal immigrants, than the Americans within the borders.

It's hard to believe that there isn't an uproar about this. Why aren't there tens of thousands of Americans protesting about illegals having to be let into their country while not being able to stop it? Looks like the answer is no one really cares what is happening to their country if they are on the Left.

Because how? Dad doesn't want thousands of fucking vermin in our country defying our LAWS, and sovereignity? I know those two things are complicated for libs like you to grasp.

No not at all. Nothing needs to be said about policy.

Trump acts and talks in ways that are base. Trump is base. It is said of him that to get involved with him is to be debased, he leaves a trail of people behind him whose reputations he has ruined. The whole country is dirtier just by having him as president.

Trump has also emboldened people who talk and act and think like him, people who used to rightfully be ashamed of themselves but now see in Trump justification.

I had hoped that the dignity of the office of president would hit him the day of his inauguration, the weight of history would come upon him, and he would become "The President" but it did not happen.

We basically have the likes of con man, car salesman, tv show host and internet troll in the office of the presidency. We have lost so very much but only those who had something to lose can see and feel it. His base was base already.

I hope the worst of people leave my country and go to America/elsewhere to cause chaos. I only feel bad for the people who are against this. But i want the left to suffer. They deseve it snd need to lay in the mess they make. Hopefully some of these venezuelans go to US to now.

Also why stop it. America is something that can be pissed on and used if you just allow anyone in. I cant respect you guys if you do.

I go back and forth on if i want the US to collapse or weaken. It could be good or bad for my country. I lean towards hoping the US remains right wing it helps my country as long as you dont try bully us 24/7.

If I understand that you live in the 3rd world and hope for your shit country's worst people leave to cause chaos and harm other countries- you sir and a degenerate, and I hope your corrupt govt fucks you over.

Barack Obama would not have let them in. No Democrat politicians favored open birders until trump. The fkn media is taking over, and idiots are following.

If the US will not take them, then Canada's Justin Trudeau gladly will.

The GDR had mines and automatic guns at the border (but also armed guards). Anyone trying to flee the country risked getting shot or detonating a mine. North Korea is operating in a similar way still today.

Is that your vision there? I get the idea of making one's county a fortress against outsiders, but making your country a prison for insiders seems like a pretty bad idea.

Not quite. Not really a fan of going full Soviet or Nazi style. Just that America should work to prevent their illegals coming to Canada just how they want other countries stop their citizens from flooding to the US.

Having Trump as president acting like a fucking uneducated idiot has already done what you fear. You need other news sources if you don't already know this. A large part of the world is disgusted and rightly so.

Lol okay. He is respected or at least feared and news media outside the western world says different. His personal style is odd at times but he does exhibit strength as a leader. If your from a non wealthy western country America has immense influence over the lives of us. Unless you fall unfer the chinese or russian or EU sphere of influence like say romania, bosnia, kazakhstan, vietnam or singapore are.
If I understand that you live in the 3rd world and hope for your shit country's worst people leave to cause chaos and harm other countries- you sir and a degenerate, and I hope your corrupt govt fucks you over.

Haha. Well at least im honest. Look i have long held that stupid people need to taste their own ideology failures. Because their pattern causes pain for other sensible people.

I respect only the sensible americans. I do think US consitution is cool and unique and 1st and 2nd ammendment.

They are not going to be let in. This caravan is organized by the GOP. They are using this as a boost to the mid terms.
Nobody wants the caravan in the US.
YOu notice they look fed, and not run down after walking so many miles. You can thank the GOP for that.

I don't know that sounds a little nuts man.

We all know that poor people who live on one dollar a day can afford plane tickets to fly over two continents and an ocean.
They can when funded by Globalist Oligarchs.

Do you think these trash people organized on their own?

The worlds most powerful country on earth having people in thousands saying "fuck you and your president and government and borders"

Think of the message it will send globally to billions wanting to leave their own countries. It will be good for other counteies. 300 million poor indians can fly over to mexico etc maybe then walk in. Etc. Hezbollah, sunni terror groups etc. Lol if US acts like germany.
What if some of them are seeking asylum or status as a refugee? Can they come in. What if all of them want to enter the US legally? Are they allowed in. What if all of them are carrying their financial info for the past 10 years, birth certificate of them and their children, relatives information, country of citizenship and birth info and possibly facts and information they might need to seek asylum, such as country violence, discrimination based on sex or political affiliation or ethnicity. Can they be allowed in, inspected, parolled and scheduled for an Immigration Judge hearing or interview with a immigration/asylum officer?

Hit me up, yo.

If you want to come into this country and gain a benefit or status legally there are laws that you and US government have to follow. They can’t be whiped off the books because a President says so. I don’t think that is driven home enough in threads like this.

hd-aspect-1447868775-a10-firing.gif

We all know that poor people who live on one dollar a day can afford plane tickets to fly over two continents and an ocean.
What does that have to do with the caravan?

Two minds on this.

1. The timing is awfully convenient, and it wouldn't take much to surreptitiously pay off some migrants to put this together.
CT, yes, but this forum loves em and so does the "president".

2. I'm not for undocumented folks coming in. The country is enormous, however, and these people will nearly all of them simply disappear into the populace without incident.

Two minds on this.

1. The timing is awfully convenient, and it wouldn't take much to surreptitiously pay off some migrants to put this together.

Actually, yes, a government payoff on that scale would be hard to pull off and go undetected.

Because how? Dad doesn't want thousands of fucking vermin in our country defying our LAWS, and sovereignity? I know those two things are complicated for libs like you to grasp.

Maybe you should stop defying the "laws" and "sovereignty" of other nations before you expect other people to respect yours.

What if some of them are seeking asylum or status as a refugee? Can they come in. What if all of them want to enter the US legally? Are they allowed in. What if all of them are carrying their financial info for the past 10 years, birth certificate of them and their children, relatives information, country of citizenship and birth info and possibly facts and information they might need to seek asylum, such as country violence, discrimination based on sex or political affiliation or ethnicity. Can they be allowed in, inspected, parolled and scheduled for an Immigration Judge hearing or interview with a immigration/asylum officer?

Hit me up, yo.

They're not refugees. To be a refugee, you have to have been persecuted because of your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or your political opinion and have a belief that you will be persecuted because of those things if you were to return. There also cannot be any part of your home country in which you will not be persecuted if you were to return. I doubt that these people are fleeing Central America because of their race, religion, political opinion, ect...

Back