The US will be a joke if they let these caravan people in?

How is this NOT an invasion?
hondurasAP_18288653682455.jpg

They’re fed up with their country, yet still proudly wave their flag. Makes no sense.

If a mass of people walk towards your borders waving their country's flag, I'd consider it an invasion. This is another set-up for media and leftist to start a new shit storm on Trump, who will be forced to do something about these people. You just can't let this happen, things are getting ridiculous.

It's funny people want free healthcare and social safety nets but also want to let in everyone. None of this makes sense.

I think Canada's PM would love Seaside's idea.

They can both fuck off for all I care.

They're not refugees. To be a refugee, you have to have been persecuted because of your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or your political opinion and have a belief that you will be persecuted because of those things if you were to return. There also cannot be any part of your home country in which you will not be persecuted if you were to return. I doubt that these people are fleeing Central America because of their race, religion, political opinion, ect...
Wow. So of the thousands walking here none are refugees? Good to know. Is that for the president or you to determine or someone else?

If a mass of people walk towards your borders waving their country's flag, I'd consider it an invasion. This is another set-up for media and leftist to start a new shit storm on Trump, who will be forced to do something about these people. You just can't let this happen, things are getting ridiculous.

Exactly, ridiculous.

The goal is to have them "beaten back" by the military/"crazy, racist, bigot right wing nazi militia" on TV for CNN, complete with paid, crying crisis actor children, JIT for Nov 6.

Manufacture outrage on the left to drive emo-soys to the polls.

Wow. So of the thousands walking here none are refugees? Good to know. Is that for the president or you to determine or someone else?
There are numerous points inside Mexico where they can appeal their refugee status. The aim is for gibs inside USA.

It's for a judge to determine.

Something that is easily adjudicated, but drains time and resources from out judicial system if economic migrants claim to be refugees.

What category of refugees would these people fall under? If you have to do mental gymnastics to come up with an argument for why they are refugees, then the reality of the matter is they are most likely economic migrants and not entitled to protections that refugees are entitled to.

Last edited:
Why are these brown people so desperate to live in a white supremacist country under a white supremacist system? Come on, SJWs... let me know...

Exactly, ridiculous.

The goal is to have them "beaten back" by the military/"crazy, racist, bigot right wing nazi militia" on TV for CNN, complete with paid, crying crisis actor children, JIT for Nov 6.

Manufacture outrage on the left to drive emo-soys to the polls.
Completely agree. But at some point, sooner or later, something will have to be done, and that could spark a whole lot of trouble. I'm not from US, but I surely can sympathize with people over there watching as their country and its borders are treated like a whore house. This farce should be stopped, no matter the cost, because it will only get worse.

Pretty much.

Although the POTUS is doing what he can to stop it, laws and rules seem to be a challenging thing for the left.

Asylum is legal here in America. Not sure why this is hard to understand

It's for a judge to determine.

Something that is easily adjudicated, but drains time and resources from out judicial system if economic migrants claim to be refugees.

What category of refugees would these people fall under? If you have to do mental gymnastics to come up with an argument for why they are refugees, then the reality of the matter is they are most likely economic migrants and not entitled to protections that refugees are entitled to.
But how do we know that some are not refugees?

We already have like 40% Trump voters in this country. People who actually cheer when he admits to grabbing girls by the pussy. Doing whatever he wants. People who seem to enjoy being lied to daily.

Sounds like the country is already going to shit

Isn't asylum for those whose countries are at war?

Not necessarily. You may apply for asylum NO MATTER how you got here or your current immigration status.

We accept around 40,000 asylum seekers annually. All you have to do is prove that you fear persecution in your country by the government. That’s it.

You guys get all excited about a group of brown people coming here but as usual spend no time looking for facts because your brain stops working at, caravan

But how do we know that some are not refugees?

If they can't show they are refugees, then they shouldn't be treated as if they are. And if they are refugees, then they have fled their country of Honduras (where they claim to be persecuted because of one of five categories) and entered a new country, thus alleviating the potential harm they face because of their protected status.

If they can't show they are refugees, then they shouldn't be treated as if they are. And if they are refugees, then they have fled their country of Honduras (where they claim to be persecuted because of one of five categories) and entered a new country, thus alleviating the potential harm they face because of their protected status.

The first part I agreee with as I mentioned in my first post.

We have no way of knowing whether or not there are refugeess mixed in with this caravan. The question I asked was if there were would War roomers allow them into the country.

Not necessarily. You may apply for asylum NO MATTER how you got here or your current immigration status.

We accept around 40,000 asylum seekers annually. All you have to do is prove that you fear persecution in your country by the government. That’s it.

You guys get all excited about a group of brown people coming here but as usual spend no time looking for facts because your brain stops working at, caravan
A lot of asylum apps get shut down as well.

The first part I agreee with as I mentioned in my first post.

We have no way of knowing whether or not there are refugeess mixed in with this caravan. The question I asked was if there were would War roomers allow them into the country.

Yes. They'd be allowed into this country by law, and I think most people would allow refugees in. And we know that there aren't refugees in the caravan because if they were refugees and they fled persecution in their home country, then by entering into a new country, they would no longer be in danger of persecution.

However, most people do not want economic migrants to come in under the guise of seeking refugee status.

Back