The UFC should release Donald Cerrone and Diego Sanchez to save them from themselves

rAuI_2.gif

Diego is good to go

Retirement idk but these are the exact fights to make imo

I think Woodley is still light years ahead of both Cerrone and Diego at this point, he would legitimately murder both of them. But I think Cerrone-Diego would be a fun one, Cerrone would likely win it though.

We're about to see how washed Diego is very soon. He looked horrible against Pereira

Well what percentage bracket do Diego and Cerrone fall under in terms of pay?

Both have to be top 5% easily. Either way we're about to see Diego fight in about 10 minutes. Let's just enjoy what Lord Fabia and Diego bring us lmao

yes

I pray to the thunderstorms and lightening for an impressive win for Diego

adios

I'm not joking.

Those guys should have retired long ago.

As it is, their brains are too mushy for them to think rationally.

UFC casuals like you ruin this sport i swear.

The irony is the very fighters with the most courage whom consistently take on most toughest matchups are asked to retire.

And the play it safe can fed chosen ones become champions and are referred to as goats.

They are going to milk every braincell out of them.

Maybe they should fight eachother. Wasn't some bad blood over some Jacksons&Wink drama?

Diego would be signed up to BKB quicker then you could say Fabia.

UFC casuals like you ruin this sport i swear.

The irony is the very fighters with the most courage whom consistently take on most toughest matchups are asked to retire.

And the play it safe can fed chosen ones become champions and are referred to as goats.
Most of the guys who are anytime anywhere types dont make it as far as the guys who are focused on getting and keeping the belt. They don't realize that being a "good hand" that matchmakers call up whenever they need something,ain't the same as being the reigning defending champion. Its fuckin hard to get that belt,even harder to keep it. Takes a certain mentality and demand of excellence to do it.

Back