The UFC should release Donald Cerrone and Diego Sanchez to save them from themselves

The fact that they stick Diego on prelims is the real fuckin issue

SHITBAG move by Dana

Well, duh. SHITBAG gonna SHITBAG.

But regardless, do you not feel weird watching Diego and Cerrone in the cage these days...?

Releasing them won't make them retire. It'll make them go headline a Bellator card, where we'd get all-time great matchups like Cerrone vs. Jury 2 or Sanchez vs. Roger Huerta.

Cerrone will almost surely call it a career in the ufc but Diego is a wild card

They don't care there losing brain cells and cte.years later they will sue the ufc for brain damage

The fact that they stick Diego on prelims is the real fuckin issue

SHITBAG move by Dana

Is it? He loopholed a win in his last fight.

He is making 130k + 110k more if he wins on the prelims right now lol

And that was what I was going to comment, Cerrone made 169k last weekend despite not winning and it being a draw. So both of these guys are getting paid pretty fucking well relative to their skill and ranking among peers.

Edit: But I agree there's no reason why Diego-Matthews shouldn't be on the main card over the 3 other fights that suck and have no name value. Probably strategic to get people to watch prelims and then buy the PPV?

Well, duh. SHITBAG gonna SHITBAG.

But regardless, do you not feel weird watching Diego and Cerrone in the cage these days...?

they wanna fight let em fight

they both just a lil gunshy / got a lot to loose now

bit of go fast juice might help

Donald has a brain and can think for himself. He understands the consequences should he keep fighting, and should be trusted with his own agency like a grown man. Diego, though.. He's kinda 'crazy', and also pretty dumb. I don't think he can judge consequences and things for himself. He's a guy that really needs Dana to sit down with him.

Donald has a brain and can think for himself. He understands the consequences should he keep fighting, and should be trusted with his own agency like a grown man. Diego, though.. He's kinda 'crazy', and also pretty dumb. I don't think he can judge consequences and things for himself. He's a guy that really needs Dana to sit down with him.
Diego's always been crazy though.

To add on to that, the bigger issue with Diego is Fabia. Clearly he is milking Diego and is a cult-like figure manipulating him. Or it's possible at least.

I think Dana needs to intervene there arguably, especially after Serra just fucked on him the other day. Idk Fabia is not a good look for the sport or for Diego, but I guess he's free to use him a coach on the other hand

Is it? He loopholed a win in his last fight.

He is making 130k + 110k more if he wins on the prelims right now lol

And that was what I was going to comment, Cerrone made 169k last weekend despite not winning and it being a draw. So both of these guys are getting paid pretty fucking well relative to their skill and ranking among peers.

Edit: But I agree there's no reason why Diego-Matthews shouldn't be on the main card over the 3 other fights that suck and have no name value. Probably strategic to get people to watch prelims and then buy the PPV?
It's fine to me.
Diego is a legend but hes also lucky he still gets fights,and ppl will def be drawn to the prelims if hes on there

maybe

Back