The UFC should release Donald Cerrone and Diego Sanchez to save them from themselves

Most of the guys who are anytime anywhere types dont make it as far as the guys who are focused on getting and keeping the belt. They don't realize that being a "good hand" that matchmakers call up whenever they need something,ain't the same as being the reigning defending champion. Its fuckin hard to get that belt,even harder to keep it. Takes a certain mentality and demand of excellence to do it.

It takes UFC top brass to orchestrate a clear and favorable path to the title or contendership.

And depending on how loved a certain fighter is determines how short and easy that path is.

Every now and then the wrong fighters win...who weren't supposed to win. But UFC is pretty good about getting their way.

If Diego loses I think it might be in the end in the UFC for him. He probably loses but I think it will be a hard fight for Matthews.

On Cowboy he has earned another shot if he wants it. Show he can lose and come back and then win.

It takes UFC top brass to orchestrate a clear and favorable path to the title or contendership.

And depending on how loved a certain fighter is determines how short and easy that path is.

Every now and then the wrong fighters win...who weren't supposed to win. But UFC is pretty good about getting their way.
Gotta stay in business tbh ngl imo

Gotta stay in business tbh ngl imo

Yes it's a business. You're most definitely correct. It seems most sherdoggers forget this.

Many fighters who have obvious championship level skills and spirit are fed to the wolves while others get to stay on Easy ST.

Yes it's a business. You're most definitely correct. It seems most sherdoggers forget this.

Many fighters who have obvious championship level skills and spirit are fed to the wolves while others get to stay on Easy ST.
They need better managers.

The UFC would really just be saving the UFC. Both will end up on the regional circuit afterwards anyway. You’ll see them doing some freak show shit and have lesser medical staff on hand

I think Woodley is still light years ahead of both Cerrone and Diego at this point, he would legitimately murder both of them. But I think Cerrone-Diego would be a fun one, Cerrone would likely win it though.

We're about to see how washed Diego is very soon. He looked horrible against Pereira
Yes and no Woodley should be and still is probably physically way more on point then both but I think Diego and Cowboy have the stronger mental especially after the Colby fight

They need better managers.

Many started young and couldn't afford managers early on.

I'm sure growing up you heard of that guy in your neighborhood who never looked for fights but would never back down to one. That guy who would go to war at the drop of a needle...and more often than not would light up his foe like a Christmas tree.

These guys are a dying breed in UFC and will eventually disappear for all eternity. What we will be left with are point fighters and cherry picking can fed grapplers.

Its sad because most of these guys aren't fighters in the truest sense of the word. This stuff is going down hill fast.

Many started young and couldn't afford managers early on.

I'm sure growing up you heard of that guy in your neighborhood who never looked for fights but would never back down to one. That guy who would go to war at the drop of a needle...and more often than not would light up his foe like a Christmas tree.

These guys are a dying breed in UFC and will eventually disappear for all eternity. What we will be left with are point fighters and cherry picking can fed grapplers.

Its sad because most of these guys aren't fighters in the truest sense of the word. This stuff is going down hill fast.
No they will never disappear

Well it's only legends for Diego now........

UFC can releqse whoever they want, but they may still fight in bare knuckle or Bellator or boxing or wherever.

Not sure about Cowboy, but Diego has been talking about he's on his last few fights.

I thought you only made crap threads in the war room

I stand corrected

The fight just ended.

How'd you like that BLOOD BATH BEATING Diego just took...........?

It is a sad sight to behold.

...but whatever. You don't care.

Well, duh. SHITBAG gonna SHITBAG.

But regardless, do you not feel weird watching Diego and Cerrone in the cage these days...?

Diego yes Cowboy got some bad match ups and bad luck lately and only lost to the very best

The fight just ended.

How'd you like that BLOOD BATH BEATING Diego just took...........?

It is a sad sight to behold.

...but whatever. You don't care.

the match making absolutely NO sense, that's my primary complaint

they should of matched him up with someone like damien maia or carlos condit at this point

Pettis/Cerrone for example was fine

the match making absolutely NO sense, that's my primary complaint

they should of matched him up with someone like damien maia or carlos condit at this point

Pettis/Cerrone for example was fine

LOL@Maia

Maia would OWN him at will.

Backpack ending in round 1.

Back