Coffee79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fight pass: $96/yr

Avg of 13 PPVs a yr at $55 per = $715/yr

Fox Sports 1 available on cable deals around $60/month = $720/yr

This is not even including taxes.

That's an approximate total of $1,531 a year, $127/month.

This is utter bullshit. I love MMA, but the UFC is a big rip off. Given how many people watch illegal due to high costs, wouldn't the UFC be better off charging, say, $70/month, for everything - including Fight Night, PPVs, and the free FOX cards ?

This is utter bullshit. I love MMA, but the UFC is a big rip off. Given how many people watch illegal due to high costs, wouldn't the UFC be better off charging, say, $70/month, for everything - including Fight Night, PPVs, and the free FOX cards ?
for starters fox sports 1 isn't 60$ a month

If it's too expensive there's ways around it.

Don't pay for it then. Pretty simple.

I really like Jordan sneakers, but I don't want to pay $220 for Jordan sneakers, so guess what I do? I don't buy Jordan sneakers.

I've watched all the event you mentioned and never spent a cent...

What cable package do you get it on that is less than that ?

I get about 300 channels for $60 that include Fox Sports 1. Who is paying $60 for just Fox Sports 1? By my calculations Fox Sports 1 costs about 20 cents.

Lol.

I get all UFC events for 60 bucks a year these days. But I have spent years watching full priced ppv's on ufc.tv in 144p.

If a 100 bucks a month is to much for you, maybe you should find yourself another hobby.

Your analysis is a bit biased and off of course as you seem to "charge" the full amount of a cable subscription to the UFC.

127- we shall say 50. Oh wait its now about 172 :) lol not too bad

Fs1 is not part of my standard package either. I get a couple hundred channels and only fs2 is included. Dish Network.

Get mates over for the PPV, cut that cost right down.

Fight Pass- yep, up to you to decide if $96/yr is worth it to you or not. Free market. If enough people don't buy, the price will drop

PPVs- No one but the most financial stable should be buying each and every ppv, much less paying for each one themselves. They are sporting events, best viewed when watching with groups. Pick the 2-4 you're most interested in and have a group of people over. $5-10 each, it's what I do. Or go to a bar and for the price of 2 or 3 beers or an app to slowly munch on you get to watch it for far less than $60. So it's roughly $40 to watch the ppvs you most care about

FS1 is one channel of about 150 in that package for $60/month. You're not getting the big cable package just for tat one channel, and if you are you're an idiot. That channel is 40 cents per month split up like that

Back