The UFC needs to sign HW Amir Aliakbari - he will be the champ.

mirko>anyone

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
After watching RIZIN, there are a few things to take away from the Aliakbari fight.

1. Heath Herring took a beating that was on the level of Cain/JDS. I am shocked he wasn't finished.

2. Aliakbari is the best wrestler at HW, no question. He also has KO power.

3. He had a competitive 2nd round with Herring, but the commentary made it sound like he got dominated.

4. He gassed badly. He is new to MMA and learned a valuable lesson. Thankfully, he won't run into another HW that can take a beating like that . Watch the first 10 minutes of this fight, this guy is for real, and Herring is still a tough sunbitch, for sure.

5. IF he can pass a drug screen, this guy will be champ in the UFC in the next couple years.

Never had seen him before, but I was highly impressed. Check him out, sherbros.

I would sign anyone who beat a guy that hasn't fought since 2008.

>Rizin

Cool breh
Hey, I'm just here to watch Cro Cop fight. Just saying, I've watched a lot of MMA. Aliakbari has a high ceiling. I can honestly see him being the best HW in the world, but we'll see. I for sure don't want Cro Cop to fight this guy, as he will get ran over.

He's 4 - 0...

I didn't see a single thing to make me believe that guy could be a UFC HW champ in the next cpl of years.

He has huge cardio problem, But his Greco is on point.

Amir was caught with steroids in wrestling. He looked like he had every steroid known to man in his body against Herring.

USADA would chew him up and spit him out. Hes better suited for Rizin.

He's 4 - 0...

I didn't see a single thing to make me believe that guy could be a UFC HW champ in the next cpl of years.
You seriously weren't impressed by this guy's GnP and wrestling? I find that hard to believe, sir.

Amir was caught with steroids in wrestling. He looked like he had every steroid known to man in his body against Herring.

USADA would chew him up and spit him out. Hes better suited for Rizin.
I'm afraid you might be right. He's still insanely skilled and I can't see him losing to any HWs outside the UFC.

Who da fook is that AllahuAkbari guy?

Barely beat a fat Herring. No thanks. Let him develop more...a lot more.

He lost the second round and was almost finished... I think he should fight Duffee, no one in the top ten.

I'm afraid you might be right. He's still insanely skilled and I can't see him losing to any HWs outside the UFC.

Yea that suplex was slick as fuck against a 270lb Herring. He is a very skilled wrestler, no doubt. Very dangerous in the first round with violent GnP. Will be interesting to see if Moldvasky can weather that storm in the first round.

Dude has good wrestling. But no subs at all and has shitty cardio. Hearing should've won the second Rd and would've won the third. Dude wouldn't even crack top 5 in UFC.

4. He gassed badly. He is new to MMA and learned a valuable lesson. Thankfully, he won't run into another HW that can take a beating like that . Watch the first 10 minutes of this fight, this guy is for real, and Herring is still a tough sunbitch, for sure.

There were ONLY 10 minutes in this fight. He gassed by the end of the first round. Dude is a hell of a wrestler, but he's juiced to the gills and has no gas. If Herring didn't roll off the couch fat as fuck he would've finished that fight in the second round.

Back