The UFC is using Jan as their new Eddie Alvarez... (spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah so suddenly the legendary Polish Power is just 'enough pop to keep a middleweight respectable' got it, champ.

Sitll waiting for you to post that K.O. "It only takes one punch!"

Well Jan landed more than one punch, why is the skinny middleweight still conscious? How is his weak anime-watching chin not completely crumbled?

So you can’t man up and admit you were wrong??

No problem. I don’t expect much from trolls around here.

Have a nice day.

During this time where the UFC is struggling to find marketable “stars” on their roster, he’s solely being used to pad Adesanya resume.

Here are the FACTS:

-Jan has been a career journeyman who won a paper belt vs Reyes.

-He already got dusted in a similar style match up by MW Santos simply due to speed, got frustrated into lunging after being ineffective for two straight rounds and got finished with a much quicker counter.

-The UFC themselves don’t believe in Jan, they’re striking while the iron is hot: Rather than risk Jan losing his first title fight to someone like Glover, Jiri, Rakic, etc they’re feeding him to a marketable fighter before he gets exposed.

This is all a parallel of what happened with overachieving journeyman Eddie Alvarez: They fed him to up and coming Conor before he could be exposed by a legit contender.

Don’t act surprised or say @BRASIL WAND didn't warn you like I did with Conor/Eddie.

<{silvanormal}>
ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

<TrumpWrong1>

@Mila is My World

Where you at bro? That legendary Polish Power was enough to scare Izzy from doing anything meaningful. Which I predicted. Jan is not Romero.. Romero only wishes he had the fortitude to push through and make it a fight like Jan did.
Jan fought a great fight. But you are being disingenuous to say the Polish Power scared Israel. Adesanya was willing to go through the fire. It was Jan's intelligence and skill that hot him thus victory. And better yet he sustsained for the greater part of 5 rounds.

Jan fought a great fight. But you are being disingenuous to say the Polish Power scared Israel. Adesanya was willing to go through the fire. It was Jan's intelligence and skill that hot him thus victory. And better yet he sustsained for the greater part of 5 rounds.
There is nothing disingenuous about it at all. Romero’s power scared Izzy. But Romero thought he could go all “mummy” and win the title. Jan went forward the whole fight. And I knew that Izzy wouldn’t be able to keep up with that. Check the posts..Except for me expecting a KO from Jan at some point. I called every little bit of that fight, and how it would go down if plan A didn’t work out for either fighter.

I used my intelligence to analyze what I thought would happen. I was right.

There is nothing disingenuous about it at all. Romero’s power scared Izzy. But Romero thought he could go all “mummy” and win the title. Jan went forward the whole fight. And I knew that Izzy wouldn’t be able to keep up with that. Check the posts..Except for me expecting a KO from Jan at some point. I called every little bit of that fight, and how it would go down if plan A didn’t work out for either fighter.

I used my intelligence to analyze what I thought would happen. I was right.
You were right in picking the winner. You are wrong in saying that Israel feared Jan's power. Israel pushed forward more than Jan and when Jan laned, Izzy ate it well. There was no fear. It was partly Jan's excellent defense that earned him the dub.

So you can’t man up and admit you were wrong??

No problem. I don’t expect much from trolls around here.

Have a nice day.

Wrong about what? I said Jan wasn't a K.O. artist and I was right. You have narratives in your head that aren't baring out in reality.

Conor was in no way shape or form a lock to beat Eddie. That's what made his performance so incredible. He did that to fucking Eddie Alvarez man
Facts at the time I actually thought Eddie was gonna beat him.

During this time where the UFC is struggling to find marketable “stars” on their roster, he’s solely being used to pad Adesanya resume.

Here are the FACTS:

-Jan has been a career journeyman who won a paper belt vs Reyes.

-He already got dusted in a similar style match up by MW Santos simply due to speed, got frustrated into lunging after being ineffective for two straight rounds and got finished with a much quicker counter.

-The UFC themselves don’t believe in Jan, they’re striking while the iron is hot: Rather than risk Jan losing his first title fight to someone like Glover, Jiri, Rakic, etc they’re feeding him to a marketable fighter before he gets exposed.

This is all a parallel of what happened with overachieving journeyman Eddie Alvarez: They fed him to up and coming Conor before he could be exposed by a legit contender.

Don’t act surprised or say @BRASIL WAND didn't warn you like I did with Conor/Eddie.

<{silvanormal}>
ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

He's not wrong. It's just that Eddie and Bisping were gimme fights but this one was where Jan had legitimate chance to win where it could have gone either way, and it was close.

But I'm pretty sure that's what Dana and Israel was trying to do here. But Jan had much much better fight than Eddie and Bisping was, but I don't think Dana and Israel thought that.

So it looks bad in hindsight, but it's not necessarily wrong. That's prob what UFC and Israel thought.

Also not only Jan was much much tougher fight than Eddie and Bisping, big difference was Conor and GSP didn't seem much smaller if at all, but Jan looked fairly much bigger dude to me.

Cool to see how much Jan’s striking has improved since that KO gif

Conor was in no way shape or form a lock to beat Eddie. That's what made his performance so incredible. He did that to fucking Eddie Alvarez man
I love Eddie but RDA losing was a fluke. Alvarez had no business as UFC champ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back