The UFC is using Jan as their new Eddie Alvarez... (spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.
During this time where the UFC is struggling to find marketable “stars” on their roster, he’s solely being used to pad Adesanya resume.

Here are the FACTS:

-Jan has been a career journeyman who won a paper belt vs Reyes.

-He already got dusted in a similar style match up by MW Santos simply due to speed, got frustrated into lunging after being ineffective for two straight rounds and got finished with a much quicker counter.

-The UFC themselves don’t believe in Jan, they’re striking while the iron is hot: Rather than risk Jan losing his first title fight to someone like Glover, Jiri, Rakic, etc they’re feeding him to a marketable fighter before he gets exposed.

This is all a parallel of what happened with overachieving journeyman Eddie Alvarez: They fed him to up and coming Conor before he could be exposed by a legit contender.

Don’t act surprised or say @BRASIL WAND didn't warn you like I did with Conor/Eddie.

<{silvanormal}>
ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

conor was supposed to fight rda. eddie knocked him out and took his place.

During this time where the UFC is struggling to find marketable “stars” on their roster, he’s solely being used to pad Adesanya resume.

Here are the FACTS:

-Jan has been a career journeyman who won a paper belt vs Reyes.

-He already got dusted in a similar style match up by MW Santos simply due to speed, got frustrated into lunging after being ineffective for two straight rounds and got finished with a much quicker counter.

-The UFC themselves don’t believe in Jan, they’re striking while the iron is hot: Rather than risk Jan losing his first title fight to someone like Glover, Jiri, Rakic, etc they’re feeding him to a marketable fighter before he gets exposed.

This is all a parallel of what happened with overachieving journeyman Eddie Alvarez: They fed him to up and coming Conor before he could be exposed by a legit contender.

Don’t act surprised or say @BRASIL WAND didn't warn you like I did with Conor/Eddie.

<{silvanormal}>
ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

Best thread all fight week thanks.

Yeah but the dynamics are similar except Jan has more KO power. Bigger, much slower LHW with gurappling skills, mediocre clinch game and below average technique that lunges into combos with suspect defense, against a much slicker, faster counter sturiker who was reigning MW champ
We saw what we saw

@Mila is My World

Where you at bro? That legendary Polish Power was enough to scare Izzy from doing anything meaningful. Which I predicted. Jan is not Romero.. Romero only wishes he had the fortitude to push through and make it a fight like Jan did.

@Mila is My World

Where you at bro? That legendary Polish Power

Ah so suddenly the legendary Polish Power is just 'enough pop to keep a middleweight respectable' got it, champ.

Sitll waiting for you to post that K.O. "It only takes one punch!"

Well Jan landed more than one punch, why is the skinny middleweight still conscious? How is his weak anime-watching chin not completely crumbled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back