The truth about the woody pm.

Originally posted by DarkRainAngel
How is the thread over?

- karebear didn't say not to open Woody's pm box, she said it proves nothing and she's correct. Any PM's in the box pertaining to the question asked could have been deleted. It sounds as if animal mother is pathetic enough to have planned on using the account for this purpose in the first place, so I doubt he left anything in there if he's so confident.

- there is still no evidence to back up animal mother. He continues to lie, and has fabricated lies about us in the past, and yet none of that is worse than the fabricated PM which was made to make him look like a moron in the first place? Favoritism at it's best. Keep in mind that he professes how intelligent he is, yet it took he AND cybercoma, a complete novice in the graphics area BTW, to figure out the simplest of evidence.

- the only ones coming forth claming to have chatted with karebear are those who would easily lie for animal mother. It only takes a look through past posts to realize that.

So go ahead AM. Open woody's pm box and give your so-called evidence. The basic truth here is that it wouldn't matter what was in there, in karebear's box or in anyone elses. The evidence is so eaily falsified in any form and there are so many loopholes that nothing can ever be conclusively proven. While you're at it, you can also explain how the lies you've told now and in the past about us are not much worse than the little ruse karebear put on.

actually woody's account was created entirely to mock bruce and animal mother. check woody's posts.

just keep scrambling. it's quite clear to all what exactly happened here and your lame excuses just make you look sad.

Originally posted by DarkRainAngel
It sounds as if animal mother is pathetic enough to have planned on using the account for this purpose in the first place

yes, i sprung my attack when karebear posted the fake pm i always knew she would.

I thought we settled this shit nights ago when I proved the picture was romoshopped...

In either case I want to personally thank Karebear and DRA for proving that there is truly no limit to how low someone's credibility can get. At the very least these two need to be double-yellowed for being so fucking pathetic.

Originally posted by animal mother
i am saying there is a pm, in woody's inbox, that simply contains a woody quote doubting your gender and a link to the fried eggs. nothing to the effect of "here's the pictures you asked for" or anything

dra, you're telling me that if this is true that doesn't show that the pics were unrequested?

before answering, remember that your credibility is at right around a "USA Fighter" level right now. care to notch it up to "shootoking" territory?

from the miller analogies test:

"i doubt your a girl" is to "wanna see my tits?"

as "are you a man?" is to

a. what time is it?

b. how about them dolphins?

c. wanna see my penis?

d. yes, i am a man.

( I don't even know why the fuck I am getting involved in this but here goes...)

lsg brought up a very interesting point that I would like to discuss. She basically stated that because DRA and kare went so far as to forge a PM, they overstepped the bounds of conventional arguments. kare responded to this by saying that she basically did what animal mother frequently does, but in a visual manner. (for those of you who insist on a link, just go to page 5 and 6 of this thread)

To be honest, I've got to agree with lsg on this one.

Yes, kare, your logic is right in the very broad sense that you were making up information like AM supposedly does, but you did take it to an extra, and unnecessary, level.

For instance: Imagine I called cybercoma a rascist (sorry to pick you out man, but this is just for the sake of an example) Every day I come on these threads and make comments like "cyber hates minorities." One day cyber decides to respond by posting a picture of my family and I at a KKK rally burning a cross.

Now honestly, ask youself this question kare: what do you feel will be viewed as legitimate proof of racism - a random person calling someone a rascist, or a picture detailing rascist activities?

This is what lsg is getting at. You did take this argument to a different level by fabricating that PM because you knew full well that such a fabrication would hold MUCH more ground as evidence then just AM's word.

Because this PM has been found to be false, you are being condemned for overstepping the bounds of regular argument (much like cybercoma would have been if that KKK picture was found to be doctored)

AM did nothing more then clear his name, regardless of how long it took him. Though I wish not to take sides (afterall, who the hell am I?) I must say that as an objective observer (Hell! DRA helped me with an avatar) DRA and kare did take this just a bit too far!

Excuse the spelling errors, It is late and I don't feel like proof-reading this.

Originally posted by banter1279
( I don't even know why the fuck I am getting involved in this but here goes...)

lsg brought up a very interesting point that I would like to discuss. She basically stated that because DRA and kare went so far as to forge a PM, they overstepped the bounds of conventional arguments. kare responded to this by saying that she basically did what animal mother frequently does, but in a visual manner. (for those of you who insist on a link, just go to page 5 and 6 of this thread)

To be honest, I've got to agree with lsg on this one.

Yes, kare, your logic is right in the very broad sense that you were making up information like AM supposedly does, but you did take it to an extra, and unnecessary, level.

For instance: Imagine I called cybercoma a rascist (sorry to pick you out man, but this is just for the sake of an example) Every day I come on these threads and make comments like "cyber hates minorities." One day cyber decides to respond by posting a picture of my family and I at a KKK rally burning a cross.

Now honestly, ask youself this question kare: what do you feel will be viewed as legitimate proof of racism - a random person calling someone a rascist, or a picture detailing rascist activities?

This is what lsg is getting at. You did take this argument to a different level by fabricating that PM because you knew full well that such a fabrication would hold MUCH more ground as evidence then just AM's word.

Because this PM has been found to be false, you are being condemned for overstepping the bounds of regular argument (much like cybercoma would have been if that KKK picture was found to be doctored)

AM did nothing more then clear his name, regardless of how long it took him. Though I wish not to take sides (afterall, who the hell am I?) I must say that as an objective observer (Hell! DRA helped me with an avatar) DRA and kare did take this just a bit too far!

Excuse the spelling errors, It is late and I don't feel like proof-reading this.

preach

I'm only at page two , but before I read any further I'd like to ask.

Was that what "woody" said in the ACTUAL p.m., if there was one? Or is it all totally made up by the trolls? If it was a real p.m. at one point them them "recreating it" is just the same as posting it without permission.. Think about it like this, if I post an AIM convo or PM, you have to recreate it by cut and paste. .whats the difference in actually typing it out and posting it? Or making a html file of the convo? I'll tell you. There is none.

Besides, Dra and Karebear are just a pain in the ass. They aren't MMA fans so the obviously don't buy merch. They annoy people to the point of driving them away. Maybe not that bad , but they definitly annoy people. .

Ban the fucking trolls already, whats the hold up?

*edit* I read more, disregard everything I said above except ban the trolls.

Originally posted by Don Juan DeMarco
I thought we settled this shit nights ago when I proved the picture was romoshopped...

In either case I want to personally thank Karebear and DRA for proving that there is truly no limit to how low someone's credibility can get. At the very least these two need to be double-yellowed for being so fucking pathetic.

this is what DRA had to say about you in the eclipse thread:

As for Don Juan's point, chalk it up to inexperience with Photoshop's "save for web" option and the way it compresses images; or perhaps the supidity of thinking someone would edit the BODY of the PM if they were lying.

pwn3d.

The only reason I gave two shits about "investigating" that picture was the fact that even when combined, DRA and Karebear simply cannot match wits with their own 5 yr old child, much less AM. It seemed pretty obvious that the pic was a little too convenient. I really cant imagine the mods doing anything about it, so we will all simply have to go back to praying that one day their kid will go complete fucking Menendez on them.

kb, I was in the chatroom. AM posted the link as soon as he got it. Several people were there at once.
My favorite part of your argument here is that you're making fun of AM for spending time figuring you out. Isn't it an equal or greater waste of time to romoshop a picture in an effort to prolong this little war? It's clear your motive, as always, was attention. This time you're absolutely caught in a lie and I've spent the last ten minutes laughing my ass off at your scrambling.
Now, it's clear that punishment on this board is selective. It's a private site, and free speech doesn't enter into any argument on here. Woody was banned for posting a PM. I wasn't even carded for the same offense a couple weeks ago, though I fully expected to be. Surely someone can see to it that these two trolls are permanently banned from the site. I believe the majority has spoken here.

Originally posted by karebear
no, like i've said before. we don't talk sherdog off sherdog so he wouldn't know if they weren't sent at all or were sent but requested. simple as that. he's not in my head.
that's interesting. I TALK to my wife.

In reading Ive noticed two things.

1. Dra and Kare both claim that AM is stupid for not noticing the "simplest" evidence, that being the wrong skin. And that they somehow did that on purpose, because even though they could have went classic. . .That would be too much effort to click the change skin option, I mean shit yor too busy PS'n shit. . .

No one is buying that bullshit, it makes you look pathetic actually.

2. Karebear says AM cant handle what he dishes out.

That one really makes no fucking sense. What exactly are you talking about? I guess you mean his internet alias made and alias so that means he is a liar and so you lied to him or something? ? I really don't get it. Again , pathetic, and no one is buying it.

Originally posted by RightintheFace
kb, I was in the chatroom. AM posted the link as soon as he got it. Several people were there at once.
My favorite part of your argument here is that you're making fun of AM for spending time figuring you out. Isn't it an equal or greater waste of time to romoshop a picture in an effort to prolong this little war? It's clear your motive, as always, was attention. This time you're absolutely caught in a lie and I've spent the last ten minutes laughing my ass off at your scrambling.
Now, it's clear that punishment on this board is selective. It's a private site, and free speech doesn't enter into any argument on here. Woody was banned for posting a PM. I wasn't even carded for the same offense a couple weeks ago, though I fully expected to be. Surely someone can see to it that these two trolls are permanently banned from the site. I believe the majority has spoken here.

For this single post, I just might stop picking on RITF.

Originally posted by GomerPiledriver
In reading Ive noticed two things.

1. Dra and Kare both claim that AM is stupid for not noticing the "simplest" evidence, that being the wrong skin. And that they somehow did that on purpose, because even though they could have went classic. . .That would be too much effort to click the change skin option, I mean shit yor too busy PS'n shit. . .

No one is buying that bullshit, it makes you look pathetic actually.

Even with a different skin, it still doesn't add up.

Woody would have had the NEW belt under his name, which would indicate the screencap was taken AFTER May 22nd. In fact I think the new belts weren't integrated into the boards until the first week of June. Since Woody was banned April 8th, it should've said banned under his name and not had a belt at all.

The scheme at that point is of no consequence.

Not to mention the wrong postcount.
Not to mention the missing signature.
Not to mention their contradicting stories in the eclipse thread.
Not to mention how long it took to post the PM.
Not to mention the time of the PM which would have AM sending it at 7:30am, which although possible, is not likely since we all know AM is a bouncer and doesn't get up in the mornings for a normal day job.

Back