The True BMF *Spoiler* Lee Murray

People have short memories

Let's just take a moment for Lee Murray.

Screen_Shot_2018_07_30_at_3.38.47_PM.png

The poor guy is languishing in a Moroccan jail watching people make claims about fighters that couldn't cash the cheque.

Being a bad motherfucker has somehow devolved into mean mugging and talking shit... That "making gang symbols with one hand and balloon animals with the other hand" line has never carried more weight. It's a strange time for this pretend belt to be unveiled.

There are fighters out there claiming BMF that have never:

• Been arrested for selling crack
• Multiple jail sentences for assault and drugs
• Fought a turf war with Nigerian drug dealers and won single handed
• Stood 5 Rounds with prime Anderson Silva
• Police told "do not confront unless with full squad" because he was so dangerous
• KO'd Tito Ortiz in a street fight
• KO'd Pele in an MMA fight
• Canned by UFC because of legal troubles
• Been stabbed in the heart, pulled over a car, and commandeered it to the hospital
• Banged famous 10s all day
• Stolen £45m
• Been arrested in a hotel room full of hookers, coke, and money
• Attempted to escape from Moroccan jail

Lee did all of that and much, much more.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Murray

lee_murray_medium.jpg

nintchdbpict000003879415.jpg

Not to mention he was an amazing fighter that looked a lock to do big things before his crazy life got the better of his career.

He would have smashed Masviadal or Nate.

So say goodnight to the real bad guy... It's the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this for real.

#FreeLeeMurray

One of his boys seems to have gotten away with more than half the loot.

One of his boys seems to have gotten away with more than half the loot.
They only recovered a fraction of the loot... Paul Allen, the guy that was arrested with Lee goes by the marvellous instagram handle of "53 Millie Paul", and is clearly loaded.

He served 3 years of a 6-year sentence, then got shot in the neck and paralysed outside a club.

Not sure who's in the worse situation out of him or Lee tbh... Healthy and locked up, or free and in a wheelchair...

They only recovered a fraction of the loot... Paul Allen, the guy that was arrested with Lee goes by the marvellous instagram handle of "53 Millie Paul", and is clearly loaded.

He served 3 years of a 6-year sentence, then got shot in the neck and paralysed outside a club.

Not sure who's in the worse situation out of him or Lee tbh... Healthy and locked up, or free and in a wheelchair...

Yeah, he was one of Murray's boys. But there is a different one who as of earlier this year was still scot free, and may have up to 32 million pounds in his possession.
Keyinde “Kane” Patterson: Where is Securitas Depot Suspected Robber Now?

Yeah you're not going to beat Lee Murray in that regard.

Lee Murray is a scumbag and the guys who glorify him are white supremacists.

There's something unironically charming about these cunts that commit these large-scale heists.
Regular street thuggery and violence.. meh. Nothing to write home about.
But heists, those are something we can all get behind, right?

There's something unironically charming about these cunts that commit these large-scale heists.
Regular street thuggery and violence.. meh. Nothing to write home about.
But heists, those are something we can all get behind, right?
I don't know where you're from, but at least in the US there has long been a romantic attraction for certain outlaws/criminals. It was true way back in the 1800s with books and articles about various "Wild West" outlaws. It was true during the so-called Public Enemy Era, with Dillinger, Machine Gun Kelly, Ma Barker etc. being household names. They were still popular in the 60s with a movie about Bonnie and Clyde becoming a big hit. And of course, there was the Godfather franchise. (The last is probably not an ideal example because it is straight fiction. But at least it's an interpretation of a really existing criminal society.)

I don't know the basis of the mystique, though I also am influenced by it. I'm sure historians, psychologists, etc. must have written plenty about the phenomenon.

I don't know where you're from, but at least in the US there has long been a romantic attraction for certain outlaws/criminals. It was true way back in the 1800s with books and articles about various "Wild West" outlaws. It was true during the so-called Public Enemy Era, with Dillinger, Machine Gun Kelly, Ma Barker etc. being household names. They were still popular in the 60s with a movie about Bonnie and Clyde becoming a big hit. And of course, there was the Godfather franchise. (The last is probably not an ideal example because it is straight fiction. But at least it's an interpretation of a really existing criminal society.)

I don't know the basis of the mystique, though I also am influenced by it. I'm sure historians, psychologists, etc. must have written plenty about the phenomenon.

It’s a phenomenon that shares intertwining traits with the serial killer curiosity. Anything abnormal that doesn’t conform to societal norms is only ever going to influence human nature’s desire to understand.

Back