"The Total Package" Lex Luger

I remember Hogan calling him “flexy Lexy” was just uncomfortable and weird
How about Gene Mean calling Nash "Big Sexy" with a straight face? You just know Kev himself came up with that one.

As a kid blessed to have watched JCP growing up, even I knew what a huge step down Lex was from Ole in the 4 Horsemen. You had 4 great talkers in Naitch, Tully, JJ and Arn(my fav all time) and although Lex wasn't total shit he seemed like a mushmouth when he paired with them.

That said, he is one of the all time "look" guys, along with Kerry, Sid, etc. His physique alone could sell some tickets and get fans behind him.

Fun watch here:

Luger was white hot at points of his career. And although hes not as healthy physically as he was 20 years ago he is in a better place mentally. Good trade.

I recall Lex being super over in ‘87 and ‘88. Although I was a little-ass kid then, so maybe that’s just my perception.
I actually think they should’ve had Luger go over Flair at the ‘88 Bash in Baltimore.

As a kid blessed to have watched JCP growing up, even I knew what a huge step down Lex was from Ole in the 4 Horsemen. You had 4 great talkers in Naitch, Tully, JJ and Arn(my fav all time) and although Lex wasn't total shit he seemed like a mushmouth when he paired with them.

That said, he is one of the all time "look" guys, along with Kerry, Sid, etc. His physique alone could sell some tickets and get fans behind him.

Fun watch here:

JCP >WWF at that time, honestly. I loved both, but JCP had a better product.

Fun watch here:

I don't know wtf those fools are talking about. Plenty of people exclaim when they get hurt. His selling was just fine.

Nah Luger was overrated. Yeah dude was jacked but his wrestling skills were basic at best. Torture rack was dope tho.

Bret Hart schooled Luger countless times. Pretty much made Luger look like a rookie jobber

I think the undertaker did not deserve his name. to my knowledge, steve Williams was not a doctor. benoit, though possibly rabid, was certainly not a wolverine. a few off the top of my head

Back