"The Total Package" Lex Luger

Lex was always a better heel than a babyface. I remember getting a kick out of his Narcissist gimmick with the big mirror.

Luger seemed like a diva. When I was a teenager during the Monday Night War WCW would come to town every year and all the wrestlers would always hit up the local mall and most were cool as fuck and would sign autographs and chat with people. I met a bunch of them that way. Luger on the other hand walked around with WCW security like he was a fucking rock star. One year me and my friends tried to approach him in the parking lot of a restaurant for an autograph. It was the first time I ever saw him not surrounded by security. Doug Dillinger himself ran out of the door of the restaurant when he saw us walking towards Luger and told us to go away lol

You don't fuck with this man

images

Luger seemed like a diva. When I was a teenager during the Monday Night War WCW would come to town every year and all the wrestlers would always hit up the local mall and most were cool as fuck and would sign autographs and chat with people. I met a bunch of them that way. Luger on the other hand walked around with WCW security like he was a fucking rock star. One year me and my friends tried to approach him in the parking lot of a restaurant for an autograph. It was the first time I ever saw him not surrounded by security. Doug Dillinger himself ran out of the door of the restaurant when he saw us walking towards Luger and told us to go away lol
Did you get Doug Dillinger's autograph?

I've been rewatching old Nitros from 1997 this week and the fans lost their shit for this guy. He may have not been the best wrestler and lacked an abundance of charisma but he was hot as shit in 1997.

Maybe it's because his theme music was a rip-off of "Trust" by Megadeth?

You don't fuck with this man

images
To Doug's credit, i think it was on arn's podcast.. arn said dillinger had the biggest hands of anyone hed ever met. But.. how would dillinger do in a game of mercy with Harley Race?

I wish

Now sitting here in the year 2020 in hindsight I would have rather gotten his autograph than Luger's.

I got his autograph at a wcw house show back in 99. If i can find it I'll send it to you and you can send me nudes

I recently finished the last 6 months of wcw and Lugers run is underrated as fuck. He pulled some decent shit out of Goldberg. His promos were gold to.

I recently finished the last 6 months of wcw and Lugers run is underrated as fuck. He pulled some decent shit out of Goldberg. His promos were gold to.
Same here! He is hilarious as a little shithead heel.

I remember Hogan calling him “flexy Lexy” was just uncomfortable and weird

if by rip off you mean a faster pace and completely different musical notes, then yes, it's a rip off lol

It's as much a rip-off as DDP's music is of "Smells Like Teen Spirit".

Back