The Top Fifteen of the World

Thanks guys.

And people say animals don't have emotions - this thread hits me right in the feels.

There's a cool documentary on Netflix about strange animal companions. Forgot what its called though.

tumblr_mejtfjAV561r1hc1so1_400.jpg

lions, tigers, and bears living in harmony. cheetah chilling with poochies without having it for supper. bears and cats besties... yet jay z can't even take an elevator ride with his sis in law without her going cray cray.

I love this kind of stuff. Several of these relationships have been profiled on "unlikely animal friends" on the national geographic wild channel, worth checking out if you have the channel.

lions, tigers, and bears living in harmony. cheetah chilling with poochies without having it for supper. bears and cats besties... yet jay z can't even take an elevator ride with his sis in law without her going cray cray.

A big dog like a German Shepard would likely maul a Cheetah.

BLT is awesome.

This thread also reinforces how awesome dogs are.

The rhino and the warthog reminded me of Bebop and Rocksteady

tumblr_mv8lb27W3u1r7r5bto7_1280+copy.jpg

awesome thread dude, bear and the cat looks like a good combo.

Bear number 7 is the Whitney Houston of bears. Looks cracked the fuck out.

Another winner! Thanks, TCE.

"The managers ended up putting them together to see what would happen". Were they hoping to see a deathfight, or something? Sounds a little tarded to me, imo.

Cat and Gator should be #1, imo. Even though Cat kicked Gator's azz, they ended up becoming great friends. This is what youtube did not show it's viewers. Cat and Gator snuggling up to each other, and even sharing food together.

Cool thread!

That Cheetah and dog are at San Diego Zoo, I saw them a couple months ago. Was bizarre seeing a normal household lab or whatever right in there with the cheetah.

They also had a little monkey in with the pygmy hippo. It was hilarious, he would jump around on his head and ride the hippo as he swam around.

At the actual zoo or at the Safari Park? I saw a cheetah do a 100 yard dash there and first the dog does it so make him feel comfortable. It was pretty amazing.

The videos of the cat and the owl playing are awesome.

A big dog like a German Shepard would likely maul a Cheetah.

Idk man, cheetah's are bigger than you think. They are way taller than a german shepherd and I'd bet heavier. It could go either way.

Back