The Top Fifteen of the World

WTF, a German Shepherd mauling a Cheetah,? lolol

Poor troll job, imo.

Cheetah by 1st Round KO, at the 37 second mark.

Surprisingly none of these animals were killed in their 'friendships'.

Someone in Africa I believe tried to domesticate a hippo, things were going really well for years until the wild hippo turned and killed his owner.

Hippos are jerks

That video with the monkey and pygmy hippo is awesome, thanks for sharing.

The rhino and the warthog reminded me of Bebop and Rocksteady

tumblr_mv8lb27W3u1r7r5bto7_1280+copy.jpg

Awesome!! Just had an influx of nostalgia

Epic thread!!

A big dog like a German Shepard would likely maul a Cheetah.

3lcd.jpg

Just thought of something though, German Shepherds are usually used by the police to catch criminals, imagine if the police used Cheetahs!!! That would be sick, I'm sure the crime rate would drop if that were the case!!

2. The Lioness and the Antelope
lion_oryx_friends.jpg

The oryx would normally represent a tasty meal to a lion, but this is not the first time the lioness has placed a calf under her protection. One was seen in her company in December last year, but it was eaten by other lions after two weeks. Another calf was taken away from her in February and placed in a zoo because it showed signs of malnourishment. The lioness is said to be "fiercely protective" of the oryx - becoming very aggressive when any human come near.

My favourite one. Crazy!!

I missed your animal threads and this one delivered as usual. The croc and the man friendship is scary. I would never trust a croc.

Awesome thread.

I missed your animal threads and this one delivered as usual. The croc and the man friendship is scary. I would never trust a croc.

The croc clearly had damage to his Medula oblamgata you know, the part that makes them ornery.

The croc clearly had damage to his Medula oblamgata you know, the part that makes them ornery.

Yeah right. If that was the case, then Mayberry's resident animal expert TCE would have told us about it. Leave us alone and let us enjoy this awesome thread. We don't need you chiming in.

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back