Media The Time GSP Humiliated a 6'3" and 275lbs Georges Laraque

LOL @ NHL’s top "fighter" - wtf does that mean? They are nor fucking fighters!!

It's like that show that pinned a bully against a real fighter.
That's silly.

GSP fanboys are so desperate, they keep trying to find ANYTHING, no matter how ridiculous it is, to prop their hero.

Nah. We're pretty content that the vast majority think of him as GOAT. This just part of the fun.

Nah. We're pretty content that the vast majority think of him as GOAT. This just part of the fun.
sorry man, but no "vast majority" ever thought him as GOAT.

I don't mind people thinking (at that time) he was P4P #1... which was already a stretch, but GOAT? nah.
No one should have ever thought of him that way.... or anyone else for that matter, until they accomplish the long reigns of Fedor/Silva/GSP. Conor never even defended a title.

So no, I disagree with you.

sorry man, but no "vast majority" ever thought him as GOAT.

I don't mind people thinking (at that time) he was P4P #1... which was already a stretch, but GOAT? nah.
No one should have ever thought of him that way.... or anyone else for that matter, until they accomplish the long reigns of Fedor/Silva/GSP. Conor never even defended a title.

So no, I disagree with you.
upload_2019-10-18_18-23-42.png

You're already off to a bad start.

We're also talking about GSP. Not sure what Conor has to do with anything.

View attachment 663337

You're already off to a bad start.

We're also talking about GSP. Not sure what Conor has to do with anything.
LOL you are such a retard.
My answer was about Conor, and you KNOW it, since you even mentioned it.

Trying to change who I was referring to is weak and plain dishonest.

Last edited:
LOL you are such a retard.
My answer was about Conor, and you KNOW it, since you even mentioned it.

Trying to change who I was referring to is weak and plain dishonest.

What are you even talking about? Reread the original post I quoted you on.

No one mentioned Conor until you did.

A1 athlete or not, tough guy or not, if you're fucking around with an elite grappler and you're not an elite grappler yourself, you're gettin' ragdolled. Deal with it.

But but but a level bro....

Whats grappling compared to 45 second shifts of full speed skating and puck shooting bro weak...

Lmao and im Canadian saying that oh the irony..

A level althetes are a myth...your either and althete or not one...THE End

What are you even talking about? Reread the original post I quoted you on.

No one mentioned Conor until you did.
ops... my bad.
I mixed up threads when we were discussing casuals that thought COnor was GOAT.
Apologies.

HOWEVER, you picking the poll made exactly at the time GSP retired is also beyond stupid.
He was retired. People got emotional. GSP fanboys were out in droves.
One poll is irrelevant. GSP stating Fedor was GOAT is a lot more relevant. Other top fighters stating the same is a lot more relevant.
Fedor is GOAT. There's absolutely no debate about that.
The fact that there are some fringe fans who think differently is nothing unusual. But let us not try to change reality.

I wonder how that delusional loser @grimballer is gonna react to GSP sonning his beloved :"a-level athletes"

Lol calling a retired hockey player who was barely getting any playing time in his last year “a level”

just shows how clueless you are

even then you can hear that rat firaz in the background say “no body lock”. If Laraque was allowed to body lock gsp he would’ve break him in half.

so it’s obvious it was a publicity stunt by team gsp before his fight with koscheck

hockey....... you guys gotta stop with this A level athlete crap

wait that African-American gentleman is a... hockey player?

Well now I've officially seen it all

<{Joewithit}>

Lol calling a retired hockey player who was barely getting any playing time in his last year “a level”

just shows how clueless you are

even then you can hear that rat firaz in the background say “no body lock”. If Laraque was allowed to body lock gsp he would’ve break him in half.

so it’s obvious it was a publicity stunt by team gsp before his fight with koscheck
You sound sad

If that giant had a lifelong martial arts training Id be a lot more impressed tbh.

Im about 160-165 and have subbed numerous, monstrous, HW sized dudes that lacked the techniques to not only defend my attacks, but even know what I was setting up.

Kinda like the same reason Pridejitsu got owned by a 115lb girl.
No one gives a shit about you bro

6’3 is short. I mean its tall for C level athletes etc. but any 6’8 280lb monster in the NFL or NBA dwarfs Laraque.
So olympic gymnasts are c level athletes because they are not 6'8? Damn Sherdog, you never cease to amaze me

Back