Media The Time GSP Humiliated a 6'3" and 275lbs Georges Laraque

Tony Twist.

tony-twist.jpg

This guy was made for 2020. That name and look. He'd be a meme. He was before his time.

To all the newbs that weren't around during GSP's welterweight reign take a look at the time when a prime GSP out wrassles A1 athlete and monster of a man Georges Laraque. Standing at 6’3 and weighing 275 lbs., Laraque was long considered the NHL’s top fighter and one of the most feared combatants in the history of the NHL. Nothing he faced in the NHL could possibly have prepared him to face the consensus GOAT, however. Khabib is in for a rude awakening.

I wonder how that delusional loser @grimballer is gonna react to GSP sonning his beloved :"a-level athletes"

Guy with a better particular set of skills out wrestles guy with not a particular set of skills

Laraque needs 6 months of TDD training and he would beat top 5 UFC HW's

Which is why I grumbled when I read "one of the most feared combatants in the history of the NHL"

Probert made people run away. There was real fear when he went to work.

George had a "code"
I remember hearing a story about tank abbot backing down from a fight with probert. Dunno if its valid tho

A1 athlete or not, tough guy or not, if you're fucking around with an elite grappler and you're not an elite grappler yourself, you're gettin' ragdolled. Deal with it.
plus im 99% sure it was underarmor promotional crap

5’5” Serra made prime defending champ GSP tap to strikes
Nice try. Again. Matt is 5’6”.
The Ufc has listed him at 5’5” before, but he’s now listed as 5’6” on practically any site. Including Sherdog. And Matt himself says he’s 5’6”.

6’3 is short. I mean its tall for C level athletes etc. but any 6’8 280lb monster in the NFL or NBA dwarfs Laraque.

To all the newbs that weren't around during GSP's welterweight reign take a look at the time when a prime GSP out wrassles A1 athlete and monster of a man Georges Laraque. Standing at 6’3 and weighing 275 lbs., Laraque was long considered the NHL’s top fighter and one of the most feared combatants in the history of the NHL. Nothing he faced in the NHL could possibly have prepared him to face the consensus GOAT, however. Khabib is in for a rude awakening.

LOL @ NHL’s top "fighter" - wtf does that mean? They are nor fucking fighters!!

It's like that show that pinned a bully against a real fighter.
That's silly.

GSP fanboys are so desperate, they keep trying to find ANYTHING, no matter how ridiculous it is, to prop their hero.

Awesome video but sneakers vs barefoot with a wrap in the middle of your foot? Maybe Gsp had a traction advantage.

That guy had no idea what he was doing tho....GSP's hand speed going in and out of the forearm was pretty impressive though.

dude had some sick dirty boxing with helmets on. gotta have pinpoint striking accuracy in that scenario.

Back