Social The TDS Mega Thread V2: Both Sides Bugaloo

I understand it pretty clearly. He offered his reasoning for his critique, rather than actually disagree with it and state why, you deflected to some weak shit.

Amazingly I needed no backstory to gather that either. Impressive, I’m sure it seems.

You really could have used some back story in this case.

Why do you think Lowman liked the post that has you bleeding from your loose anus?

Because he’s a very nice guy who’s used to you completely bitching out in discussions?

The honest answer is that the federal government and the states should have had a plan for a pandemic, a long time ago. The federal government should have taken the lead, instead of passing the responsibility on to the states here. This obviously goes beyond Trump. The US government shouldn't be scrambling in the middle of a pandemic to get bills passed. Federal money should be withheld if states have not restocked emergency medical supplies such as ventilators to meet the needs in case of a pandemic.

Obviously don't how detailed the plan was but the Obama administration did leave a playbook for potential pandemics. Trump would have wiped his ass with it no matter how thick the playbook was though as long as it came from the past administration.

Last edited:
Because he’s a very nice guy who’s used to you completely bitching out in discussions?

Or because my post was actually a compliment and we both have a sense of humor. What "Top 10" do you think I was referring to?

But seriously, let it all out. This is the place to do it.

In what way was that a compliment? Cheeky ballbusting sure, but a compliment? Do you know what that word means?

Whatever you want to classify it as, it’s incredibly obvious it was offered in lieu of an actual discussion of what he said. I’m sure you see that.

In what way was that a compliment? Cheeky ballbusting sure, but a compliment? Do you know what that word means?

Whatever you want to classify it as, it’s incredibly obvious it was offered in lieu of an actual discussion of what he said. I’m sure you see that.

Listen Angel. It was 100% a compliment and I agreed with his post

Lowman and I have a running gag in here. It is not hateful or insulting to either of us.

I agreed with his post and said he will never make the top 10 TDS sufferers because it was such a good non partisan post.

Now make a few friends, so that next time you are banned someone will miss you.

Back