Social The TDS Mega Thread V2: Both Sides Bugaloo

We both know Orange Man takes no responsibility. IF a second wave hits, I believe we can actually blame his leadership for it.

But history has now showed us that if we can keep NY and NJ under control we can really beat this virus. So you agree the Feds would need to take over, right?

Or do lives not really matter? And politics is what it is all about.

Ok I can probably get answers here. TS or anyone, can you help with this? I’ll list some complaints against Trump, you tell me if it’s valid or a case of TDS;

1. Taking issue with Jared Kushner and Ivanka’s rolls in government.

2. His numerous connections to Epstein(Acosta, Barr, Dershowitz) and likelihood he was a pedophile.

3. His tweeting habits.

4. His past tweets contradicting his current positions/actions.

5. Him publicly admonishing his AG because he brought charges upon two criminals, because they were republicans up for re-election.

6. His inability to correctly color in the American flag.

7. His unfamiliarity with the constitution.

Just a quick quiz, can write valid or TDS next to the number with no one explanation needed.

Ok I can probably get answers here. TS or anyone, can you help with this? I’ll list some complaints against Trump, you tell me if it’s valid or a case of TDS;

1. Taking issue with Jared Kushner and Ivanka’s rolls in government.

2. His numerous connections to Epstein(Acosta, Barr, Dershowitz) and likelihood he was a pedophile.

3. His tweeting habits.

4. His past tweets contradicting his current positions/actions.

5. Him publicly admonishing his AG because he brought charges upon two criminals, because they were republicans up for re-election.

6. His inability to correctly color in the American flag.

7. His unfamiliarity with the constitution.

Just a quick quiz, can write valid or TDS next to the number with no one explanation needed.

Quick question, what banned account were you previously?

But history has now showed us that if we can keep NY and NJ under control we can really beat this virus. So you agree the Feds would need to take over, right?

Or do lives not really matter? And politics is what it is all about.

So what you are saying is that we should bail out states that are in trouble?

No. Take them over since they are incompetent. To save those lives, right?
But who takes over when the federal government fails to save lives?

Quick question, what banned account were you previously?

Ask @SBJJ to guess like 10-15 times, then pick from whatever he didn’t guess.

Now can you answer my questions? Would help a lot.

Ask @SBJJ to guess like 10-15 times, then pick from whatever he didn’t guess.

Now can you answer my questions? Would help a lot.

You are safe in this thread.

What happens in the TDS thread stays in the TDS thread.

Lol people actually come into this thread to have a discussion? Thought posts only got moved here.

Honestly I thought someone would at least try. Set my bar way too high.

Vote the failure out or impeach him.

The honest answer is that the federal government and the states should have had a plan for a pandemic, a long time ago. The federal government should have taken the lead, instead of passing the responsibility on to the states here. This obviously goes beyond Trump. The US government shouldn't be scrambling in the middle of a pandemic to get bills passed. Federal money should be withheld if states have not restocked emergency medical supplies such as ventilators to meet the needs in case of a pandemic.

The honest answer is that the federal government and the states should have had a plan for a pandemic, a long time ago. The federal government should have taken the lead, instead of passing the responsibility on to the states here. This obviously goes beyond Trump. The US government shouldn't be scrambling in the middle of a pandemic to get bills passed. Federal money should be withheld if states have not restocked emergency medical supplies such as ventilators to meet the needs in case of a pandemic.

You will never break top 10 with posts like this

@SBJJ he gives you a detailed critique identifying clear failure and you respond by talking about post rankings?

Which previously deflecting poster were you? SBJJ in the Ukraine threads?

@SBJJ he gives you a detailed critique identifying clear failure and you respond by talking about post rankings?

Which previously deflecting poster were you? SBJJ in the Ukraine threads?

You seem to not understand this thread

You also do not understand the relationship Lowman and I have. While we disagree on many issues he is one of my favorite posters. Because he actually has a sense of humor.

Taking yourself so serious can lead to being repeatedly banned. But I do not need to tell you that, right?

I understand it pretty clearly. He offered his reasoning for his critique, rather than actually disagree with it and state why, you deflected to some weak shit.

Amazingly I needed no backstory to gather that either. Impressive, I’m sure it seems.

Is this the thread where I can talk about voting third party?

Or is that in another thread?

Back