Reaction score
This:

OGC.78823df120e42c8693212adec564b396

+

This:

OGC.9ec064dcbb23d70ecea88ba6ca93d510

=

Home.

Welcome friends! Do the forum a favor, and post your unhinged pro/anti Trump rants here!

I cant believe you guys still support Trump. He single handedly brought America to its knees with how he has handled the coronavirus.

You are welcome here, friend.

Just remember, for all your talk of snowflakes, there are only two safe space threads in the history of the war room: the meme thread, and because that wasn't enough, this one. Neither of which are populated by liberals.

Now, you can get back to your whining.

Just remember, for all your talk of snowflakes, there are only two safe space threads in the history of the war room: the meme thread, and because that wasn't enough, this one. Neither of which are populated by liberals.

Now, you can get back to your whining.

This is not a safe space, friend. It has no prejudice. If you think that, it's because you have TDS, which I won't hold against you because this thread is a welcoming community to all forms of TDS, yours included.

I look forward to your input.

This is not a safe space, friend. It has no prejudice. If you think that, it's because you have TDS, which I won't hold against you because this thread is a welcoming community to all forms of TDS, yours included.

I look forward to your input.

If anything this is a clinic for TDS patients where we try to help you with your crazy thoughts by injecting some type of logic and sense to hopefully and gradually cure what ails you and your unhealthy symptoms. That is if you allow us.

This is more of a safe space for them, as opposed to us. We don’t suffer from TDS.:cool:

The internet has provided us with this beautiful gif.

tenor.gif

Back