the sun is undefeted, think aobut it

The sun is undefeted, think aobut it.
Man, who was that asshole in the other thread - 'Parmenides'? I'm surprised the guy wasn't banned.
Anyway, our sun has about 5 billion years of life left, when it dies, the earth will die also. There is also the slight possibility the whole Milky Way galaxy will be swallowed by a giant Black Hole before that. So, there you have it.

Man, who was that asshole in the other thread - 'Parmenides'? I'm surprised the guy wasn't banned.
Anyway, our sun has about 5 billion years of life left, when it dies, the earth will die also. There is also the slight possibility the whole Milky Way galaxy will be swallowed by a giant Black Hole before that. So, there you have it.
or alined, also that guy was a loser!!ahah

Well put.
The only thing that comes close maybe was the tag team the rockers . They were like flying high and almost world champions . Then Marty jumped through a barbershop window and messed it all up .
Besides that I can’t think of anything and that shouldn’t really count because there was two rockers and only one sun ... well there are other stars and suns but those don’t really count because you can’t talk to them or anything .
And think of all the things named after the sun that were not named after the rockers .. sun flowers, sun flower seeds, sun tan lotion.. the list goes on and on

Also, pretty much every culture that worshipped the sun got its shit pushed in.

Everything we see outside of rock is an expression of energy that came from the sun. Everything.
I love this

Also:

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back