the sun is undefeted, think aobut it

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
literally never has anyone berat the sun at anything like forever since the beggingn of time no one can win u cant outwait the sun or stop it or even run fro7m it u can evem nove it out of teh way it just sits there forver u cant block taht shit just for a bit but it will kill everything u use to block it u literealy cant beat the sun and its hot it kills stiff if u stare at it u bgo blind shits so strong u cant even looka ti it ffs the sun is to strong and if u try and figt it u will lsoe 100 pe% of% the time u will lose so dont try u would be foolish its a losing battle it me?lts ice ffs like just passivly its not even trying the thing just sits sther gorever and ever and ever doing whatever it wants and we are just having to take tht shit and the only chance u even have is at night withte. moon the moowhyns easy we already "went? whtere and it was just all stupid so we left u cant even stand on teh sun ur feet would get way too hot and u would die after a while so dont try that either just forget it it wont work i thought ablout maybe using sunglasses sos i tried that and it still gets through it gets through my windows too and i tried to stop thast but what it you it didnt worki mean it literally makes energy its so strong i bet its smarter than peopele too like u know its probably got enough sun to do math at least and it ts hot

I blocked the sun with blackout curtains... other than that I don't really feel like I want to beat the sun, but just like the sun I am also unbeaten.

NearCircularBassethound-size_restricted.gif

literally never has anyone berat the sun at anything like forever since the beggingn of time no one can win u cant outwait the sun or stop it or even run fro7m it u can evem nove it out of teh way it just sits there forver u cant block taht shit just for a bit but it will kill everything u use to block it u literealy cant beat the sun and its hot it kills stiff if u stare at it u bgo blind shits so strong u cant even looka ti it ffs the sun is to strong and if u try and figt it u will lsoe 100 pe% of% the time u will lose so dont try u would be foolish its a losing battle it me?lts ice ffs like just passivly its not even trying the thing just sits sther gorever and ever and ever doing whatever it wants and we are just having to take tht shit and the only chance u even have is at night withte. moon the moowhyns easy we already "went? whtere and it was just all stupid so we left u cant even stand on teh sun ur feet would get way too hot and u would die after a while so dont try that either just forget it it wont work i thought ablout maybe using sunglasses sos i tried that and it still gets through it gets through my windows too and i tried to stop thast but what it you it didnt worki mean it literally makes energy its so strong i bet its smarter than peopele too like u know its probably got enough sun to do math at least and it ts hot
giphy.gif

game set and match dickhead

g11-800x800.jpg

u guysalkin so tough go outsilde and prove it the suns gonna kick ur ass u sissis

Back