"The Secret Fast-Food Diet"

Nothing I've not seen before plenty of times but yeah, interesting enough.

Basically, education is the key. Knowing what is in the food you eat and knowing what it does to your body. This list is for people that need something to follow, the people that need a list of do's and don'ts written down for them.

People don't like learning and thinking for themselves anymore so things like this are great for helping them shed some pounds without making their brains ache.

i think this is bullshit becuase it is

there is maybe 1 person in the world who could make this diet work, and its not you and its not me.

dont be silly

This illustrates the difference between a "diet" that's less-bad than the typical fast-food diet and a diet for an athlete.

If your goal is to be less than than the almost 40% of Americans who are obese, and maybe on the less-fat side of the 70% who are overweight, than this diet is for you.

If you want to, you know, be an athlete, healthy and in shape, that's another story.

This looks like absolutely vital advice for Americans trying to drop down to that svelte 350lb mark.

I like the Chipolte part I eat there alot... I haven't eatin at taco bell in so many years I lost count

some just seems like common sense

but goddamn if I'm going to skip french fries when eating at Mickie D's, they sprinkle crack on their fries and i'm not eating their shitty patties without those crack sprinkled fries.

This illustrates the difference between a "diet" that's less-bad than the typical fast-food diet and a diet for an athlete.

If your goal is to be less than than the almost 40% of Americans who are obese, and maybe on the less-fat side of the 70% who are overweight, than this diet is for you.

If you want to, you know, be an athlete, healthy and in shape, that's another story.

I've trained with athletes from Muhammed Lawal to Jake Deitchler and tons of athletes don't really shy away from fast food on non work days.

I saw that article the other day.

I should have stopped at "But fast food needn’t be a health threat...", but I kept reading.

Awesome article, and by awesome I mean total pile of horrid shit...

This article pretty much gives you the same info that you can get from reading one of these...

usda-guide-to-nutrition-labels-ga-1.jpg

Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who don't even know what this thing is.

Is it a fat joke that this adds up to 110%?

I've trained with athletes from Muhammed Lawal to Jake Deitchler and tons of athletes don't really shy away from fast food on non work days.

Well, that's also the deference between just training/dieting for sport, and doing it for health. I don't know how often you're talking about, if it's a twice a year, or twice a week thing. But I assume you've noticed that there are plenty of elite athletes who get pretty soft shortly after quieting the sport.

I'd wager that anyone who makes fast-food a regular dietary staple won't be looking, or feeling, that great in the long-term. But I always frame my approach (and limited advice giving) in terms of both the activity (or aesthetic) benefits, as well the long term health implications (or lack thereof).

This article pretty much gives you the same info that you can get from reading one of these...

Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there who don't even know what this thing is.

That, sir, sure is some trans fat there :mad:

but tasty!

cheeseburger1.jpg

I wish it was tasty.

I'd never been to a Carl's Jr. before, and their stuff looked good in the abstract (this was a few years ago). Ordered a number of great sounding burgers. Couldn't believe how tasteless everything was.

Well, that's also the deference between just training/dieting for sport, and doing it for health. I don't know how often you're talking about, if it's a twice a year, or twice a week thing. But I assume you've noticed that there are plenty of elite athletes who get pretty soft shortly after quieting the sport.

I'd wager that anyone who makes fast-food a regular dietary staple won't be looking, or feeling, that great in the long-term. But I always frame my approach (and limited advice giving) in terms of both the activity (or aesthetic) benefits, as well the long term health implications (or lack thereof).

just going from personal experience I've firsthand seen many olympic athletes eat McDonalds/BK/Carls Jr. etc. on weekends between events, so I would assume they eat fastfood atleast 2-4 times a month, at the minimum. I do agree with you that it just isn't calories in vs. calories out as processed and chemical garbage additives can have longterm effects we still don't know about

That literally made me lol :icon_chee

is it really worth the 10 minutes of pleasure you get from eating that junk versus the 12 hours of upset stomach, nausea and vomiting via the anus u get afterwards ha

Back