The Samson Option?

People will calm down though. Already 30% of Republicans don't think the election was rigged. Once Trumps lawsuits are laughed out of court, that % will go up. It will continue to go up as people process the anger and disappointment of the loss.

It'll be fine.

70% of them think it was. All because a known liar claims it was. That's utterly insane.

Putin and Xi would love Trump to have his 2nd term. Trump is a paper tiger.
What kind of tiger is Biden?

1556755570374.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of tiger is Biden?

Maybe he's a siberian tiger, or maybe he's a tabby cat. Who knows, he's not the president yet, we'll have to drag the current paper tiger out first.

Trump is a paper tiger is confirmed.

Putin and Xi would love Trump to have his 2nd term. Trump is a paper tiger.
This.. it amazes me to no end, that Trump supporters think China and Russia fears him. He's made them more influential than ever globally. China has even publicly stated through various official that they prefer a second Trump term. It's the great irony of fate, that a man that ran on a campaign on being tough on China, turned out to be the biggest boon (unwittingly?) to the CCP

This.. it amazes me to no end, that Trump supporters think China and Russia fears him. He's made them more influential than ever globally. China has even publicly stated through various official that they prefer a second Trump term. It's the great irony of fate, that a man that ran on a campaign on being tough on China, turned out to be the biggest boon (unwittingly?) to the CCP
How should have trump confronted China for their shenanigans

Trump started no new wars, he reduced troop levels, de-escalated North Korea, and even pulled off some Middle East peace deals.

This kind of crazy speculation that Trump is now going to become a Pro-War Hawk is ridiculous. You have a far far far greater chance of Biden starting new conflicts than Trump. How do people not know this?

Tulsi Gabbard is totally against new conflicts, that is why the Democrats burned her to the ground. I don't know if you Leftists are paying attention, but Obama/Biden were all in on conflicts, war, and death.

You're right. The only conflict Trump is happy to start is between Americans. The only war he wants is a civil war on American soil. And the only death he wants are Americans who oppose him.

He's America's 21st century Mao.

Not nixing the TTP would've been a very good start, not calling poor countries shitholes as well, and then ignoring them, while China dangles their wallet, and not employing the laughable trade embargo, that only benefited China.
I have no idea if this will get dismissed as "fake news" right away, I intentionally avoided the BBC, the Guardian, LA and NY times, cause experienced has taught me that people will flat-out not read it
https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/10/27/trump-trade-wars-farmers/

Exactly.

By not being a crybaby and bitching out on the UN and his allies.

America has always been the biggest contributor to UN and the WHO, and yet China seemed to have more control over the WHO than him. Seems like Trump really isn't as good of a businessman as he claims to be.

So instead of trying to reign in the UN, he's bitching out instead. He bitched out on the Paris agreement, on the TPP, and the WHO, giving China more space to extend their hand.

America used to be the world's big brother (except in the middle east). Under Trump, America is now the crazy cat lady.

You're right. The only conflict Trump is happy to start is between Americans. The only war he wants is a civil war on American soil. And the only death he wants are Americans who oppose him.

He's America's 21st century Mao.

The Left started all of that. What did Trump do specifically to start a Civil War? Go ahead... this should be comically stupid.

The Left started all of that. What did Trump do specifically to start a Civil War? Go ahead... this should be comically stupid.

This is the most divided America has been for as long as I can remember. You think a civil war would start in a united country? Trump relishes the divisiveness he creates, and that is one of the reasons he's got as much support/hate as he has today. If it was any other president who ran with the exact same policies as Trump did, minus all the bullying, shit-talking, blatant lies and support for conspiracy theories, neither candidates would've gotten as much votes as Trump and Biden did in 2020.

Of course he's not intentionally trying to start a civil war, but if that's what his came down to for him to stay in power, I'm sure he couldn't care less.

So... you were saying? What did the Left start? Go ahead... this should be comically stupid.

This is the most divided America has been for as long as I can remember. You think a civil war would start in a united country? Trump relishes the divisiveness he creates, and that is one of the reasons he's got as much support/hate as he has today. If it was any other president who ran with the exact same policies as Trump did, minus all the bullying, shit-talking, blatant lies and support for conspiracy theories, neither candidates would've gotten as much votes as Trump and Biden did in 2020.

Of course he's not intentionally trying to start a civil war, but if that's what his came down to for him to stay in power, I'm sure he couldn't care less.

So... you were saying? What did the Left start? Go ahead... this should be comically stupid.

Let's try this again. What specific actions did Trump take to create divisiveness? Go head.... another chance to actually add some substance and not just MSM propaganda talking points.

The allegations of, "voter fraud" are meaningless. Even the majority of Republicans admit that if it can be proven, it will be on far too small a scale to change the result of the election. The Supreme Court isn't getting involved. Trump cannot win.

But can he ensure that Biden still loses?

Trump is still President for two months. Which means he officially still controls the most powerful military on earth. He's already started replacing senior Pentagon officials with men who are loyal to him.

Donald Trump puts ultra-loyalists in top jobs after Pentagon purge | Daily Mail Online

So my question is: can Trump somehow take military action against, say, Iran that escalates into open warfare? Thus leaving Biden with a huge mess to clear up? This is what the Israelis, when discussing their Nuclear weapons, call The Samson Option: if you know you're going to lose, bring down the temple on your enemies' heads and take them with you. Of course, this would incredibly, dangerously, irresponsible and have massive implications on a global scale. But this is Donald J Trump we're talking about...

As far as I know, the entire US political system is set up precisely to limit the power of the POTUS, just in case he does indeed go Full Retard. Does Trump need the permission of the Senate to order military action against a country like Iran? Or should I grab a shovel and start building my fall out shelter now?;)

Yesterday: HE LOST, TRUMPTARDS. DEAL WITH IT AND STOP WITH COPE.

Today: But...he can't really...can he?

The allegations of, "voter fraud" are meaningless. Even the majority of Republicans admit that if it can be proven, it will be on far too small a scale to change the result of the election. The Supreme Court isn't getting involved. Trump cannot win.

Trump is still President for two months. Which means he officially still controls the most powerful military on earth. He's already started replacing senior Pentagon officials with men who are loyal to him.

Donald Trump puts ultra-loyalists in top jobs after Pentagon purge | Daily Mail Online

So my question is: can Trump somehow take military action against, say, Iran that escalates into open warfare? Thus leaving Biden with a huge mess to clear up? This is what the Israelis, when discussing their Nuclear weapons, call The Samson Option: if you know you're going to lose, bring down the temple on your enemies' heads and take them with you. Of course, this would incredibly, dangerously, irresponsible and have massive implications on a global scale. But this is Donald J Trump we're talking about...

As far as I know, the entire US political system is set up precisely to limit the power of the POTUS, just in case he does indeed go Full Retard. Does Trump need the permission of the Senate to order military action against a country like Iran? Or should I grab a shovel and start building my fall out shelter now?;)

People really need to calm down. The hysteria of Trump critics is far more dangerous than Trump and his supporters. It's the fucking reason why Trump could be President in the first place. The left and other Deep Staters clearly despise regular people and want us on a tight leash. When we get accused of being the worst monsters in history we have to assume that the accusers would hurt us if they ever get power and we have to fight for our lives.

Trump will use every legal avenue to win and if it fails he will step down. Probably with rhetoric about getting cheated (which is true), but if Biden gets into office he want start a war to stop it.

Stop assuming that regular people are monsters.

Let's try this again. What specific actions did Trump take to create divisiveness? Go head.... another chance to actually add some substance and not just MSM propaganda talking points.

MSM propaganda? LOL. Sure, anything you don't agree with is suddenly MSM propaganda. FOX news is suddenly MSM too yeah.

You know what, I think I might actually even start a new thread on this: Trump and his divisiveness. I'll let you know when I do. And then you'll be copy-pasting your Trump propaganda talking points here. You might even throw in a few QAnon points for good measure.

Narcissists and Psychopaths always sting on the way out. Obama did it, hopefully Trump will take the high road and put the country first like he promised.

No he is a lame duck and the generals will slow roll any of his ideas.

Back