The Samson Option?

No. The DNC's terrible policies will eff itself. They are interventionist and will get involved in military actions and waste money.

Trump will run in 2024 and win easily.

The allegations of, "voter fraud" are meaningless. Even the majority of Republicans admit that if it can be proven, it will be on far too small a scale to change the result of the election. The Supreme Court isn't getting involved. Trump cannot win.

But can he ensure that Biden still loses?

Trump is still President for two months. Which means he officially still controls the most powerful military on earth. He's already started replacing senior Pentagon officials with men who are loyal to him.

Donald Trump puts ultra-loyalists in top jobs after Pentagon purge | Daily Mail Online

So my question is: can Trump somehow take military action against, say, Iran that escalates into open warfare? Thus leaving Biden with a huge mess to clear up? This is what the Israelis, when discussing their Nuclear weapons, call The Samson Option: if you know you're going to lose, bring down the temple on your enemies' heads and take them with you. Of course, this would incredibly, dangerously, irresponsible and have massive implications on a global scale. But this is Donald J Trump we're talking about...

As far as I know, the entire US political system is set up precisely to limit the power of the POTUS, just in case he does indeed go Full Retard. Does Trump need the permission of the Senate to order military action against a country like Iran? Or should I grab a shovel and start building my fall out shelter now?;)

MSM propaganda? LOL. Sure, anything you don't agree with is suddenly MSM propaganda. FOX news is suddenly MSM too yeah.

You know what, I think I might actually even start a new thread on this: Trump and his divisiveness. I'll let you know when I do. And then you'll be copy-pasting your Trump propaganda talking points here. You might even throw in a few QAnon points for good measure.

So you have nothing specific. Thanks for playing. Next.

1. Israel has the (best) technology to shut down long distance rockets "David's Sling" and a laser one that comes soon
2. Iran wants Mecca to cause mass conversion to Shia

So you have nothing specific. Thanks for playing. Next.

Good to see that you can turn this into some kind of fantasy victory. You'll need this morale booster since your beloved Trump won't be doing any winning anymore.

Back