The Ronda story is just sad - here is why..

What's sad is people sleeping in the streets in the winter. I don't lose sleep over millionaires waking up and realizng their shit stinks.

I was also thinking she has NPD since she is always so nasty, and i mean always, and in interviews when she attempts to be friendly it comes across as fake. although those people are often charismatic as well but she isn't.

It's called narcissistic personality disorder.

When you think you are the best...but you still have empathy...that's not narcissism.

...but when you lack basic empathy for others...unless they kiss your feet, (technically it's called "narcissistic supply") then...that can be a problem.

For some, it can be the worst problem to have...........................PERIOD.

My oldest sister has NPD and...it's fucking FUCKED......UP.

She doesn't have real friends or real relationships...even though she's HOT and suuuper book smart.

NPD can truly be anti-reversible in many cases.

And yes, it is sad.

In many cases, a person with NPD (Kanye West...Donald Trump) project a God complex...simply because they hate themselves on the deepest levels.

...it's why Trump can't handle people talking shit about him. He goes off the rails for...NO FUCKING REASON...and that is the EXACT thing that is not good for a president.......................................... I digress.

Look how Ronda could NOT handle people congratulating Holly......................... O_O

It's all textbook NPD, and thankfully Ronda will now fade awayyy.

She's always been bad for the UFC due to how supremely disgraceful she is.

WAR Nunes
I dont know if Kanye is just a narcissist...he legit acts like an insane person

She has like 6 or 7 defenses, some of the quickest finishes and is going down as one of the greatest. I really don't think it's that sad

Its almost 24 hours after the fight and I have come to the conclusion that its all just sad.
Its sad, because people and the media really hyped Ronda up, to the point that even she believed everything that was said. You know, about her being "one in a million years" etc, She sincerely believed that. I recall watching an interview with her saying that she planned on becoming a world champion in boxing, and hearing that just makes me sad man. I used to feel like Ronda was very arrogant but in the end she is just a human like everyone else. Its just that the rest of the world built her up into something shes not, to the point that she actually sincerely believed them, and that to me is the ending to a very sad story.

Honestly guys, listen to the first 40 seconds starting here

And tell me this isnt genuinely sad.

The chickens have come home to roost

There's no way in hell that her losing makes "thousands of people happy." That's not happiness, that's a temporary bit of satisfaction for haters.
There's no way in hell that her losing makes "thousands of people happy." That's not happiness, that's a temporary bit of satisfaction for haters.
Anyone over the age of 15 should not be using the word haters.

I feel like the powers-that-be took advantage of a mentally ill person for PPV buys, ratings, and article clicks. Sure, Rousey made some bank, but that is worth nothing if happiness doesn't come with it. The whole thing makes me feel vaguely soiled with responsibility just as a MMA spectator. The whole thing is ugly.

Why would you have sympathy for someone who acted like a complete bitch, was dumb enough to stay loyal to a horrible coach, and doesn't want to face the music when something doesn't go according to plan?

That video has the opposite effect on me, her life is better than 99.9% of the world, she'll get none of my pity.

Her arrogance knows no bounds.

Why would you have sympathy for someone who acted like a complete bitch, was dumb enough to stay loyal to a horrible coach, and doesn't want to face the music when something doesn't go according to plan?

ummm because She's a little crazy?

have half a heart.

Back