The Ronda story is just sad - here is why..

It's her fault for eating it up like a piece of cake. She will be fine tho. She's still rich and famous enough to do something else.

I think that footage is not real. She hates media and doesn't want to spend her precious time on them so that is fake for sure. Ronda fans told me she never spoke to media ever, especially bad MMA media.

But good CGI, looks real...even has some emotions.
it's robots #westworld

Life is hard. The world is a cold place.
This is the way of all flesh.

Her story isn't sad, with a big rise usually comes a big fall. She'll get over this loss I know it's pretty difficult to believe on Sherdog, but she will. She was bar tending living out her car after being an Olympian a little over 5 years ago. She just made 3mil to get beat up for 48 seconds last night. People have their ups and their downs, but she set herself up for life

I know what you mean, and I sympathize. However, many of us have dreams that may never become reality. It's part of life. At least she was an MMA and Olympic champion. That's pretty good.
True, but it's another level when you fall flat on your face in the public eye, 99.9 percent will never know what that feels like. I don't know that feeling but I'm sure it sux

If you think money is everything in life and the solution for everything, sure you got a point.

It is. I was young and idealistic for so long but at 34 with 2 kids I've come to realize money does in fact pretty much buy happiness.

Sad to say but it's true.

I know what you mean, and I sympathize. However, many of us have dreams that may never become reality. It's part of life. At least she was an MMA and Olympic champion. That's pretty good.
She won 3 million in 48 seconds. If that is not good then tell me what is good in this life

She won 3 million in 48 seconds. If that is not good then tell me what is good in this life

If your gonna be that simplistic then its not 48 seconds, its day in and day out for many months of hard work. The actual fight is the smallest portion of the time fighters put into MMA.

She definitely got chewed up and spit out by the UFC and the media.
Obviously she has been compensated financially, but the epic fall from grace and ensuing roasting she had to endure - I can't even imagine how much that must suck.
And it's mostly the result of having smoke blown up her ass by people with their own agenda.

It's the happiest sherdog has ever been.

Thousands of people being happy is more important than one spoiled millionaire brats self inflicted pity.

There's no way in hell that her losing makes "thousands of people happy." That's not happiness, that's a temporary bit of satisfaction for haters.

True, but it's another level when you fall flat on your face in the public eye, 99.9 percent will never know what that feels like. I don't know that feeling but I'm sure it sux

Oh for sure, I agree. But almost everyone is capable of recuperating from tough things. Breakups, death of loved ones, getting fired, etc. I believe she'll get over it; it will just take time.

If she thinks about the fact that Anderson Silva has lost like 5 fights in a row, Fedor lost 3 in a row, Liddell got KOed many times, & BJ couldn't get past Frankie Edgar...fuck, it happens to every MMA fighter...she'll realize this is the name of the game and it doesn't mean she sucks and it doesn't take away her accomplishments.

When she was winning she acted like an asshole. This is a woman who beat Meisha and Meisha offered her a handshake and she refused. Even Cody after the fight showed respect to Dom and shook his hand like a normal person. Her demise is beautiful

Her UFC hype was overrated.
She would win a ton of grappling matches though.

If you think money is everything in life and the solution for everything, sure you got a point.
Cry me a fucking river, many many people have lives way worst than her.

She was a massive douche and karma caught up to her.

No. She acted horribly to nearly everyone, she deserves nothing.

And even if people should know better they still feel it it's a basic instinct.
And was paid handsomely for it. I'm on board with the 0 sympathy train.

Hating fighters for talking themselves up is a strange hobby.

She became arrogant and a bully now when all shit is over and she got beat up like a bitch two times now we should feel sorry for her please Fuck you TS.

Its almost 24 hours after the fight and I have come to the conclusion that its all just sad.
Its sad, because people and the media really hyped Ronda up, to the point that even she believed everything that was said. You know, about her being "one in a million years" etc, She sincerely believed that. I recall watching an interview with her saying that she planned on becoming a world champion in boxing, and hearing that just makes me sad man. I used to feel like Ronda was very arrogant but in the end she is just a human like everyone else. Its just that the rest of the world built her up into something shes not, to the point that she actually sincerely believed them, and that to me is the ending to a very sad story.

Honestly guys, listen to the first 40 seconds starting here

And tell me this isnt genuinely sad.

It's called narcissistic personality disorder.

When you think you are the best...but you still have empathy...that's not narcissism.

...but when you lack basic empathy for others...unless they kiss your feet, (technically it's called "narcissistic supply") then...that can be a problem.

For some, it can be the worst problem to have...........................PERIOD.

My oldest sister has NPD and...it's fucking FUCKED......UP.

She doesn't have real friends or real relationships...even though she's HOT and suuuper book smart.

NPD can truly be anti-reversible in many cases.

And yes, it is sad.

In many cases, a person with NPD (Kanye West...Donald Trump) project a God complex...simply because they hate themselves on the deepest levels.

...it's why Trump can't handle people talking shit about him. He goes off the rails for...NO FUCKING REASON...and that is the EXACT thing that is not good for a president.......................................... I digress.

Look how Ronda could NOT handle people congratulating Holly......................... O_O

It's all textbook NPD, and thankfully Ronda will now fade awayyy.

She's always been bad for the UFC due to how supremely disgraceful she is.

WAR Nunes

Last edited:
Back