The Rock - Pro Wrestler vs Movie Star

The Rock - Wrestler vs Movie Star

• Wrestler

• Movie Star

• Both you jabroni

• Neither you jabroni

• It doesn't matter what you think!

Results are only viewable after voting.
As a wrestler he brought me back to watching wrestling after quitting for years. I quit after a couple years but I found his personal hilarious and the people's elbow was a huge send up of proqreslting to me. I dig it. As an actor he has good movies but as the rock he was the shit

Good point. I didn't consider that before.

I'm being sarcastic. The Rock was a piss-poor wrestler and showed even fewer wrestling sequences than Steve Austin after his neck injury.

<Huh2>

I prefer the WWF Elvis hairdo over the bald head.

I loved The Rock as a pro wrestler but I honestly don't like him as a movie star. He was great in The Rundown but has been terrible ever since.

He is also doing a sequel version of Big Trouble in Little China which I am not comfortable with.

What about you? Fan of him in the ring or on the big screen?

Oh hey, you didn’t kill yourself. That’s good.

Much more entertaining as a wrassler but I for the most part enjoy his movies. Plan on catching Jungle Cruise this week.
78K806OHPM.gif

His movies are so so. He's a charming guy, no doubt about that. Loved him as a wrestler. GOAT seller of the Stone Cold Stunner.

Dude just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

642086b70265b1ce3204ad43fefb052c.jpg

I read his diet once. What he'd eat in a day.

Every 2 hours it was chicken, steak, fish.

So by bedtime its "ok Rock, here's your 3rd steak of the day". <Lmaoo>

I admire his drive, just unparalleled, to have the willpower to stay on a diet like that (in order to keep protein constantly flooding your body, to maintain that kind of gargantuan size).

You know what... I dont want my 3rd serving of steak, washed down by my 3rd serving of fish in a single day. <Eek2.0>

Great looking man, incredibly successful, but I think he may have a hefty tab to pay later in life. Between the chemical enhancenents introduced and the cholesterol you're putting away day after day, throughout the years.

He's going for it while he still can. More power to him.
I was thinking the same thing as far as his health but If hulk hogan is still walking around I think he will be ok lol

i like the rock.

ive liked him in the following
- faster
- ballers
- get smart
- pain & gain
- the other guys

Eh I blame crappy scripts and Hollywood BS for why The Rock is not doing better movies... He can be Arny of the 2010's .. Do a predator remake where hes the leader and engages in hand to hand combat.

That Hobbs and Shaw movie could of been great but half wit comedy and horrible "girls are always badass" just ruins it.

He should be the next bad guy in a John Wick movie or something, a real physical evil kingpin.

It might change with Black Adam, but for now, the wrestler. I realized recently that all my all time favorite matches had him in them.

vs Lesnar at SummerSlam '02
vs Hogan at Wrestlemani 18
and Stone Cold's last match at Wrestlemani 19

It might change with Black Adam, but for now, the wrestler. I realized recently that all my all time favorite matches had him in them.

vs Lesnar at SummerSlam '02
vs Hogan at Wrestlemani 18
and Stone Cold's last match at Wrestlemani 19
No x7?

Loved him as a wrestler especially 98-99. Don't have much of an opinion of him as an actor but I think he makes the worst movies.

As a wrestler...he wasnt really the best "wrestler" just oozed charisma and had excellent mic skills.

As an actor, hes not the greatest "actor", but looks like an action figure and ...oozes charisma.

I think his movies have mainly all sucked though.

Back