Media The Red Goof Strikes Again: 170 Pound Champion not included in Legacy Championship Promo.

agqBMlF.gif
This gif is a blessing. Sometimes when i'm sad i look at it for one minute or two and suddenly everything is in its right place...

I love Woodley but i mean there are tons of great fighters missing in this one. No Aldo, no TJ, no DJ, no Stipe...

GSP super nice, respectful, arguable GOAT, helped UFC as one of the flag bearers. *gets shit on continuously*

Woodley, racebaiting controversy aside, good role model for the sport, Company man, chasing greatness, consistently fights the top contender *Gets shit on continuously*

They just can win in this mans eyes smh.

Woodley was trying to defend his belt against nate fucking diaz. "Consistently fights the top contender" is because Dana forced him to.

The largest sport in the World has a higher (150 times) higher, wage gap then the UFC for players/fighters. It also has far more endorsements based on looks and its largest event is 2nd to only the Olympics in corruption
I don't know bud, my mentality is that the ufc in particular should be held accountable instead of finding excuses and comparisons enabling them to continue their blatantly corrupt practice. There definitely are sports leagues out there that are more fair, transparent and split the money better than the ufc. Maybe we should hold them accountable instead of playing "yea but"

Power Rangers: The Nibbaforce, with Tyquil as the 6th ranger

I don't know bud, my mentality is that the ufc in particular should be held accountable instead of finding excuses and comparisons enabling them to continue their blatantly corrupt practice. There definitely are sports leagues out there that are more fair, transparent and split the money better than the ufc. Maybe we should hold them accountable instead of playing "yea but"

Except there is no "yea but".... that's the way it works.

You're creating the "yeah but" UFC is letting the world decide

To go with the release of their new Championship design, the UFC uploaded this video to their YouTube channel paying homage to the many great Champions they've had as well as the current ones in light of this unveiling, and OUT OF ALL THE CHAMPIONS, The Reigning, DEFENDING, Undisputed Welterweight Champion of the world, Tyron Woodley, was not included in this Promo AT ALL.

Out of all the Champions, dude does not get a single nod despite having the most defenses of any of the current Champions.

Dana Salt again show's his clear lack of professionalism and disdain towards one of his most hardest working Champions.

Obligatory

03348b15-e456-4568-859f-5538e0ed9d73-jpeg.505335

LMFAO wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That's crazy... Haha UFC is a trip now and days

Do you really think Dana did this?

To go with the release of their new Championship design, the UFC uploaded this video to their YouTube channel paying homage to the many great Champions they've had as well as the current ones in light of this unveiling, and OUT OF ALL THE CHAMPIONS, The Reigning, DEFENDING, Undisputed Welterweight Champion of the world, Tyron Woodley, was not included in this Promo AT ALL.

Out of all the Champions, dude does not get a single nod despite having the most defenses of any of the current Champions.

Dana Salt again show's his clear lack of professionalism and disdain towards one of his most hardest working Champions.

Obligatory

03348b15-e456-4568-859f-5538e0ed9d73-jpeg.505335

Lol that face

I love Woodley but i mean there are tons of great fighters missing in this one. No Aldo, no TJ, no DJ, no Stipe...

He is the only currently reigning champ that's missing.

Did I really miss Khabib, Jones, Nunes, Rose, Max, Whittaker ?

Apparently? Nunes is at 0:51, Khabib appears at 0:53, Whittaker at 0:54 etc. They're all there, except for one guy...

Dame what did Woodley do? lol. The Shamrock Bro made it in and he did not.

Eh I doubt Woodley cares about a 1 minute clip that only a few people will see on a karate website

woodley not even the undisputed champ lol king kolby is the REAL CHAMP MAGA MAGA MAGA

Back