Media The Red Goof Strikes Again: 170 Pound Champion not included in Legacy Championship Promo.

Arkham's Notorious Geyser

"Sorry about that"
@red
Reaction score

To go with the release of their new Championship design, the UFC uploaded this video to their YouTube channel paying homage to the many great Champions they've had as well as the current ones in light of this unveiling, and OUT OF ALL THE CHAMPIONS, The Reigning, DEFENDING, Undisputed Welterweight Champion of the world, Tyron Woodley, was not included in this Promo AT ALL.

Out of all the Champions, dude does not get a single nod despite having the most defenses of any of the current Champions.

Dana Salt again show's his clear lack of professionalism and disdain towards one of his most hardest working Champions.

Obligatory

03348b15-e456-4568-859f-5538e0ed9d73-jpeg.505335

Damn they didn't include the true champ Colby either

his most hardest working Champions
{<huh}

How about when Tyron went on an 18 month layoff until he was given a title shot because he felt "entitled" to it?
How about when Tyron set the record for the least amount of strikes thrown in a championship fight?
How about when an interim belt was created due to Tyron's inactivity?
How about when Tyron called the UFC racist without any evidence to back that claim?

Tyron is the worst current champion the UFC has right now. The PPV numbers for his fight with Darren Till prove that.

Thank god for jones and cormier. Otherwise tyron would go out on a racebaiting crusade

Childish, petty people should never be in positions of power but it seems to happen all too often these days.

It's So messed up, ufc does whatever the hell it wants, it's a mockery of any true sport that values transparency, meritocracy and all the other values that make up a dignified sport.

These personal vendettas against fighters shouldn't get in the way of acknowledging them and their fairly earned milestones inside their octogon. Really petty stuff from the org that considers itself the biggest growing sport in the world.

All the rules of conduct they impose upon their fighters, and they don't abide by any type of moral code even themselves.

Woodley shouldn't stay quiet over this. He can truly cry discrimination this time and he might be right.

They had the WW GOAT in there instead

{<huh}

How about when Tyron went on an 18 month layoff until he was given a title shot because he felt "entitled" to it?
How about when Tyron set the record for the least amount of strikes thrown in a championship fight?
How about when an interim belt was created due to Tyron's inactivity?
How about when Tyron called the UFC racist without any evidence to back that claim?

Tyron is the worst current champion the UFC has right now. The PPV numbers for his fight with Darren Till prove that.

Nice try Dana

They had the WW GOAT in there instead

I'm not gonna get into this debate, I respect GSP, he's one of my all time favorites, but It's blatantly disrespectful and displays a stunning lack of TACT to not include of your current Welterweight Champion in this promo. No matter what your opinions are towards him, or how you feel about his comments in the past, Woodley's put in the work, and has fought top contender after top contender.

I find it funny how Yellow Card above me says Woodley's the worse UFC Champion we've had, all the while completely ignoring Michael Bisping, who ignored the rankings on not one occasion but TWO.

Hopefully this means we get 165 and 175 classes, but of course I'm just being way too hopeful.

I'm not gonna get into this debate, I respect GSP, he's one of my all time favorites, but It's blatantly disrespectful and displays a stunning lack of TACT to not include of your current Welterweight Champion in this promo. No matter what your opinions are towards him, or how you feel about his comments in the past, Woodley's put in the work, and has fought top contender after top contender.

I find it funny how Yellow Card above me says Woodley's the worse UFC Champion we've had, all the while completely ignoring Michael Bisping, who ignored the rankings on not one occasion but TWO.

I think the only WW champ Dana hates more than GSP is Woodley. And also Woodley's title run has been largely forgettable to watch.

Back