Media The Red Goof Strikes Again: 170 Pound Champion not included in Legacy Championship Promo.

wtf is wrong with ufc and this tyron issue. better work it out, he's one of their best talents.

Apparently? Nunes is at 0:51, Khabib appears at 0:53, Whittaker at 0:54 etc. They're all there, except for one guy...
Missed the part where they showed 10 fighters in 2 seconds. My bad. If done on purpose, dana's hate is hilarious

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

{<huh}

How about when Tyron went on an 18 month layoff until he was given a title shot because he felt "entitled" to it?
How about when Tyron set the record for the least amount of strikes thrown in a championship fight?
How about when an interim belt was created due to Tyron's inactivity?
How about when Tyron called the UFC racist without any evidence to back that claim?

Tyron is the worst current champion the UFC has right now. The PPV numbers for his fight with Darren Till prove that.
PPV numbers = a fighters ability??? Worst champion in the UFC??? You are either a mediocre troll, or you started watching MMA around the time you joined this site.

Either way, proceed. I needed that laugh. <Lmaoo>

If I were a bit more confident in Dana's promotional tactics over his personal animosities, I'd legitimately assume he's turning himself into the Vinny Mac to Woodley's Stone Cold. There seems to be way more Woodley fans since Dana started bizarrely hating on him than there were previously, myself included.

Seeing Woodley beat Till the way he did was great. Hope he beats Usman and Colby as well. Yet we'll probably see more mental gymnastics as DW doesn't give him his due.

Maybe they are locked in contract disputes hence why nobody is talking.

I'm very far from a Woodley fan, but that's pretty as fuck...

I hope Tyrone takes one fight per year for the next 10 years and wins all of them by boring decision

If they used Woodley, the promo would be 3 minutes longer because he would complain about racism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back