The reason Rousey/Carmouche and Dodson/JOhnson is headlining is....

Omoplatter

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
because Championship fights matter more than any other fight. Plain and simple- It doesn't matter if Hendo, Machida, Rampage, or Texiera have paid more dues, putting a championship fight in the co-main because veterans are on the same card cheapens the belt. Quit with this retardacy on how Hendo/Machida and Jackson/Texeira should headline.

because Championship fights matter more than any other fight. Plain and simple- It doesn't matter if Hendo, Machida, Rampage, or Texiera have paid more dues, putting a championship fight in the co-main because veterans are on the same card cheapens the belt. Quit with this retardacy on how Hendo/Machida and Jackson/Texeira should headline.

How could you possibly "cheapen a belt" more than it already is? The belt Rousey currently holds was created two weeks ago for a division that has had zero fights and currently has how many fighters, two?

I think the bitching is because many think the Rousey fight should be headlining a free card... not a PPV.

Really?..... I think the gripe is with them being on ppv and not free tv or co-main with bigger title fight.....

How could you possibly "cheapen a belt" more than it already is? The belt Rousey currently holds was created two weeks ago for a division that has had zero fights and currently has how many fighters, two?
All the other divisions didn't have any fights in them at one point, too. History has to start somewhere.

Title fights should headline, I agree. I hope Carmouche takes the motivation of being treated as a can and uses it to throw a monkey wrench into the Rousey hype machine!

All the other divisions didn't have any fights in them at one point, too. History has to start somewhere.

History is not being made here. Wmma is merely a sideshow in a niche sport; it should be headlining an FX card. The importance of and interest in wmma is being wildly overstated.

History is not being made here. Wmma is merely a sideshow in a niche sport; it should be headlining an FX card. The importance of and interest in wmma is being wildly overstated.
And you base this on what? Are you a fortune teller? You don't know how far it will go.

I think everyone knows this dude

Stupid idea regardless, it WILL backfire on the UFC

I wasn't aware that you're personal likes and dislikes was a cross section of all MMA fans everywhere.

can you tell me the lottery numbers? You know, as you can see into the future and all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back