the real reason Chris Weidman is getting a rematch...

Unless you're taking things too much or not cycling right you can actually get something to show up on one test and not another. If the B sample comes up negative he will be an extremely lucky man but my opinion won't change.

But the A sample and the B sample are not two different tests.

They're both samples from the same test.

Whatever substances can be found in one can be found in the other unless you're suggesting that Yoel Romero swapped the B sample with a sample taken from a different day. Which is nonsense.

Once again, the A sample and the B sample are taken at the same time, from the same test.

The A sample is tested first. If it fails the fighter has the right to request the B sample be tested due to the A sample giving a false positive.

If a fighter knows they failed they often wont bother requesting that the B sample be tested.

But the A sample and the B sample are the exact same thing. Whatever is or isn't in one, is or isn't in the other. Period. That's why it's done that way.

If the B sample comes up negative, they fucked up.

Whatever substances can be found in one can be found in the other unless you're suggesting that Yoel Romero swapped the B sample with a sample taken from a different day. Which is nonsense.

Once again, the A sample and the B sample are taken at the same time, from the same test.

The A sample is tested first. If it fails the fighter has the right to request the B sample be tested due to the A sample giving a false positive.

If a fighter knows they failed they often wont bother requesting that the B sample be tested.

But the A sample and the B sample are the exact same thing. Whatever is or isn't in one, is or isn't in the other. Period. That's why it's done that way.

How does the sample get contaminated to cause a false positive?

Yeah I understand how it works and what I'm saying is that the gear that some guys can get is so good that it hardly ever pops up... so the there's less of a chance of it popping up again in sample B if it's designer shit that Olympians use. You have to remember that Lance Armstrong passed numerous random tests and he was on the stuff the whole time.

Because Romero has been in limbo, and the mw champ needs a fight. Idiot

hqdefault.jpg
The look on Chris' face

Damn, I'm a huge Weidman fan, but so fucking sick of immediate rematches! When does this circus end???

(Yes, I know, never...)

Rockhold is a beast but it would be stupid to count Weidman out for the rematch. Look at other fights who came back stronger. GSP was good, lost, came back and proved he was ready the next time around on his rare loses. Weidman has proved to be a good fighter when doubted. I think it'll be a fun rematch.

The difference is GSP was winning a fight and committed to a sub and got reversed into a bad position getting submitted himself, and the next time he got KO'd. GSP got caught in 2 bad scenarios that ended the fight. When he came back to fight Hughes and Serra he had a different approach to those fights. Weidman on the other hand lost a 4 round fight where he lost the striking, grappling and the physical portion of the fight with cardio. He's taking the fight 5-6 months after his loss, I dont see him being much better for the rematch. Its one of those things that he will bring some new strategies to fighting Luke, but Luke will do the same so it really evens out

You probably didn't pay attention to the details.

His A sample caught a banned PED but he could say that sample A is irrelevent as they could have tampered with that one, we're just wating on sample B now. Yes he may get off with it and get extremely lucky here but you're stupid to completely dismiss the fact that an illegal PED showed up on his test...
Ehh not illegal ped nor a steroid, its a over the counter supplement ibutamoren, illegal by usuada federally na.
One things for sure its not going to give you a physique like romero

Hindsight is a beautiful thing.

Jacare lost to Romero....Romero got caught-----Vitor aint getting ANOTHER t.s for beating Dan Henderson..
This sums it up...

In another mw scenario, would LOVE to see Anderson and Gegard to win in London, which should be likely.Then they fight each other in a fight that a lot of people have wanted to see.A title shot good be going to the winner of that.

The difference is GSP was winning a fight and committed to a sub and got reversed into a bad position getting submitted himself, and the next time he got KO'd. GSP got caught in 2 bad scenarios that ended the fight. When he came back to fight Hughes and Serra he had a different approach to those fights. Weidman on the other hand lost a 4 round fight where he lost the striking, grappling and the physical portion of the fight with cardio. He's taking the fight 5-6 months after his loss, I dont see him being much better for the rematch. Its one of those things that he will bring some new strategies to fighting Luke, but Luke will do the same so it really evens out
That fight wasn't really going terribly for Weidman. It was decent for both parties. Weidman did something really stupid and paid for it. We learn from mistakes. I can see it going his way. I wouldn't be mad if Luke still won though, I like both fighters regardless of the result. Weidman deserves respect for the fight aha

He's ssssstttttttiiiiiiiiilllllllllllll myyyyyyyyyyyyy bbbbbbbboooooooyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That fight wasn't really going terribly for Weidman. It was decent for both parties. Weidman did something really stupid and paid for it. We learn from mistakes. I can see it going his way. I wouldn't be mad if Luke still won though, I like both fighters regardless of the result. Weidman deserves respect for the fight aha

It wasnt going well, Weidman had moments in the fight but it was pretty clear that Luke was the better fighter. Much like Chirs likes to give excuses for his loss, so do his fans about this so called "something stupid" referring to the kick. Regardless if he threw that kick or not, Luke was going to beat him that night. Luke wanted the fight down and he took him down, mounted and finished. ON a side note, its sort of ironic that Chris's fans keep talking about this "Stupid move" as the reason for losing, but yet they were the ones that criticized Anderson fans for mentioning that Anderson dropped his hands before getting KO'd.

Anyways, I just dont see Chris doing enough in a short time frame to show up better than Luke.

8578119-375x413-1437665949.jpg

"Guy, I was only 'bout 10-20℅ for the fight. I had some bad canolis the night before. Fugedabbadit"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back