the real reason Chris Weidman is getting a rematch...

Lord Tensai MMA

Blue Belt
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_20160207_135004_798.JPG

"Come awn Daner, gib em a do ova"
Agree
Or
Disagree

Last edited:
hqdefault.jpg

Weidman is getting a rematch because the man who was meant to be getting the shot couldn't keep his hands out the steroids jar.

IMO weidman lost because he came I way to small for an easier cut ... I doubt he will make that mistake again

Weidman is getting a rematch because the man who was meant to be getting the shot couldn't keep his hands out the steroids jar.

Leave Vitor alone LOL (not fighter bashing, just joking)

What the hell does Serra have to do with Weidman receiving an immediate rematch? Am I missing something? Am I the knucklehead?

What the hell does Serra have to do with Weidman receiving an immediate rematch? Am I missing something? Am I the knucklehead?

Weidman fights out of Serra's camp if I'm not mistaken, and him and Dana are BFF

IMO weidman lost because he came I way to small for an easier cut ... I doubt he will make that mistake again
You don't seriously think the rematch will have a different result ?
Rockhard beats Weidman.
He's just a better fighter.....

Because serra is danas right hand man in "looking for a fight". Thats what he was eluding to.

Yoel proved innocent

You probably didn't pay attention to the details.

His A sample caught a banned PED but he could say that sample A is irrelevent as they could have tampered with that one, we're just wating on sample B now. Yes he may get off with it and get extremely lucky here but you're stupid to completely dismiss the fact that an illegal PED showed up on his test...

Rockhard beats Weidman.
Rockhold is a beast but it would be stupid to count Weidman out for the rematch. Look at other fights who came back stronger. GSP was good, lost, came back and proved he was ready the next time around on his rare loses. Weidman has proved to be a good fighter when doubted. I think it'll be a fun rematch.

To funny how weidman goes undefeated for a long time. Then gets one loss and now is considered worthless by many. Damn mma fans are fickle.

Rockhard beats Weidman.
It was pretty even until Weidman tried to do his Wonderboy impersonation.

Wonderboy impersonation - LOL
Nice.....

You probably didn't pay attention to the details.

His A sample caught a banned PED but he could say that sample A is irrelevent as they could have tampered with that one, we're just wating on sample B now. Yes he may get off with it and get extremely lucky here but you're stupid to completely dismiss the fact that an illegal PED showed up on his test...
Ehh not illegal ped nor a steroid, its a over the counter supplement ibutamoren, illegal by usuada federally na.
One things for sure its not going to give you a physique like romero

Back