the real reason Chris Weidman is getting a rematch...

He's getting a rematch because he won round 1, did some dumb shit in round 2, and then got obliterated because of it.

If either Yoel or Jacare had a dominant performance the winner would have gotten the shot. As it goes, it was a controversial, close decision. I actually scored that fight for Jacare, but it could have gone either way.

Coming off a gritty close decision in your title eliminator is tough. Gray Maynard famously got passed up by Edgar when he went to a split decision with Diaz and lost his shot at Penn.

If you get flagged by USADA coming off your gritty, controversial title eliminator, forget it.

Ehh not illegal ped nor a steroid, its a over the counter supplement ibutamoren, illegal by usuada federally na.
One things for sure its not going to give you a physique like romero
Where is the evidence of what was found in his sample because I was under the assumption they hadn't released that detail yet.

Where is the evidence of what was found in his sample because I was under the assumption they hadn't released that detail yet.
Dimspace said from his understanding ibutamoren was what he failed for, and he seems to know everything thats going on, so i dont question it.

Ehh not illegal ped nor a steroid, its a over the counter supplement ibutamoren, illegal by usuada federally na.
One things for sure its not going to give you a physique like romero

Actually I believe it is a PED for "mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin"

Ibutamoren (INN) (developmental code names MK-677, MK-0677, L-163,191) is a non-peptidic, potent, long-acting, orally-active, and selective agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue,[3][4] mimicking the growth hormone (GH)-stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin.[5][6] It has been demonstrated to increase the release of, and produces sustained increases in plasma levels of several hormones including GH and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), but without affecting cortisol levels.[7] It is currently under development as a potential treatment for reduced levels of these hormones, such as in children or elderly adults with growth hormone deficiency,[8][9][10] and human studies have shown it to increase both muscle mass and bone mineral density,[11][12] making it a promising therapy for the treatment of frailty in the elderly.[13][14] It also alters metabolism of body fat and so may have application in the treatment of obesity.[15][16] (1)

Ibutamoren mesylate (MK-0677), an orally active nonpeptide growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, stimulates GH release through a pituitary and hypothalamic receptor that is different from the GH-releasing hormone receptor. (2)

Fat-free mass increased significantly in the MK-677 treatment group when determined with dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (P < 0.01) or using a four-compartment model (P < 0.05).
The effects on cortisol secretion were transient. Changes in body composition and energy expenditure were of an anabolic nature, with a sustained increase in fat-free mass and a transient increase in basal metabolic rate. (3)

Sources: (1) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibutamoren (2) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11452249 (3) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467542

Weidman is the the last person that should be getting a rematch. He has nothing for Rockhold.

hqdefault.jpg
"Aye Daner, gib my boy anudah chot at da belt. Don't be a meatball. Cuz thats my boy!"

Last edited:
This rematch is so stupid. I think Rockhold has an answer for anything that Weidman brings. Then what ? Chris will have a 2 straight losses to the champ and what be a Miesha Tate ? Chris is better than that.

You probably didn't pay attention to the details.

His A sample caught a banned PED but he could say that sample A is irrelevent as they could have tampered with that one, we're just wating on sample B now. Yes he may get off with it and get extremely lucky here but you're stupid to completely dismiss the fact that an illegal PED showed up on his test...
Uh if the B sample comes up clean it would prove that there was a fault on the side of the USADA that test A failed.

That's the entire purpose of having samples A and B. Because that can happen.

They're not samples taken at two different dates. They're two samples taken at the same time and kept separated as a back up.

To funny how weidman goes undefeated for a long time. Then gets one loss and now is considered worthless by many. Damn mma fans are fickle.

Dude was finished twice in one fight. That's hard to forget. It's like seeing someone naked, it's burned into your mind.

Uh if the B sample comes up clean it would prove that there was a fault on the side of the USADA that test A failed.

That's the entire purpose of having samples A and B. Because that can happen.

They're not samples taken at two different dates. They're two samples taken at the same time and kept separated as a back up.

Unless you're taking things too much or not cycling right you can actually get something to show up on one test and not another. If the B sample comes up negative he will be an extremely lucky man but my opinion won't change.

You probably didn't pay attention to the details.

His A sample caught a banned PED but he could say that sample A is irrelevent as they could have tampered with that one, we're just wating on sample B now. Yes he may get off with it and get extremely lucky here but you're stupid to completely dismiss the fact that an illegal PED showed up on his test...

They take samples in case 1 is contaminated. If the second one is proved clean than obviously something was wrong with the first one. USADA Have dropped the ball lately, wait until it's 100% to release it.

#freeromero

Serra should demand 75/75 salary for Sterling.

To funny how weidman goes undefeated for a long time. Then gets one loss and now is considered worthless by many. Damn mma fans are fickle.
I'm pretty sure it's just Silva fans finally getting to celebrate a Weidman loss.

I'm pretty sure it's just Silva fans finally getting to celebrate a Weidman loss.
Whats interesting about this is i am a silva fan. But i also recognize weidman is a elite fighter. I guess its hard to separate emotion for facts for some folks.

They take samples in case 1 is contaminated. If the second one is proved clean than obviously something was wrong with the first one. USADA Have dropped the ball lately, wait until it's 100% to release it.

#freeromero

Which I think is a broken system as it's likely a lot of the times things won't show up twice if an athlete is using expensive gear. I have my own personal opinions and if we really look at it with unbiased eyes it's not hard to believe he may have been on something.

His gym has had troubles in the passed and have been linked to steroid usage a multiple of times, he himself is in ludicris shape for his age and now it's just a coincidence something popped up in an out of camp test?

Which I think is a broken system as it's likely a lot of the times things won't show up twice if an athlete is using expensive gear. I have my own personal opinions and if we really look at it with unbiased eyes it's not hard to believe he may have been on something.

His gym has had troubles in the passed and have been linked to steroid usage a multiple of times, he himself is in ludicris shape for his age and now it's just a coincidence something popped up in an out of camp test?
dude was on the olympics and we all know they get the best of the best shit. Him failing a out of Comp test makes it so believable, I need to study what causes the contamination and how it causes a false positive for a test.

38 years and looks like that.... Also has a gas tank for days.. It is massively sus!

USADA just handle the situation so bad it just makes you think "yea they could fuck this up".

dude was on the olympics and we all know they get the best of the best shit. Him failing a out of Comp test makes it so believable, I need to study what causes the contamination and how it causes a false positive for a test.

38 years and looks like that.... Also has a gas tank for days.. It is massively sus!

USADA just handle the situation so bad it just makes you think "yea they could fuck this up".
Yeah I really hope they don't fuck this up.

Back