The Real BMF Match

MurrDawg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I hear Conor and Nate talking about wanting to fight Jorge and get that belt but to me the fight to me that would be the ultimate BMF title is put Gaethje in there against Masvidal. I don’t know about you but that is my dream matchup of two violent guys that would epitomize the BMF in UFC. Thoughts my fellow sherdoggers?

gaethje is severely overrated and would get smashed

Masvidal would baptize Justin

giphy.gif

I hear Conor and Nate talking about wanting to fight Jorge and get that belt but to me the fight to me that would be the ultimate BMF title is put Gaethje in there against Masvidal. I don’t know about you but that is my dream matchup of two violent guys that would epitomize the BMF in UFC. Thoughts my fellow sherdoggers?
That’s a great matchup honestly, even though Justin would have a tough time moving up

Gamebred might kill him .......seriously

Sure, Masvidal is a former LW himself, but he wont put his belt on the line against him, Conor could make it happen tho, anyone who beats Masvidal next will absolutely brag about being the Lineal BMF

Great fight for the fans, they would bang for the show. Gangster style

Sure, Masvidal is a former LW himself, but he wont put his belt on the line against him, Conor could make it happen tho, anyone who beats Masvidal next will absolutely brag about being the Lineal BMF
The only thing more stupid than a fake belt, is 'lineal fake belt' bragging. Maybe conor can fight Justin for an interm BMF too.
<escalate99>

The only thing more stupid than a fake belt, is 'lineal fake belt' bragging. Maybe conor can fight Justin for an interm BMF too.
<escalate99>
And they will...the fact that Masvidal got questioned about and the belt being mentioned, this is a gimmick that sold a PPV...they will brag about it if it gets them extra viewers.

There is NOTHING BMF about Gaethje... dude just reminds you of the drunk in the bar stumbling all over the place balance trying to pick a fight.

If anything have him fight the Cowboy/McGregor winner for DMF belt.. Drunk mother*******

OptimalRawEyas-max-14mb.gif

o6qdz4pl7li21.gif

<escalate99>
Very true, but still, that weird belt is a fun show

There is NOTHING BMF about Gaethje... dude just reminds you of the drunk in the bar stumbling all over the place balance trying to pick a fight.

If anything have him fight the Cowboy/McGregor winner for DMF belt.. Drunk mother*******

OptimalRawEyas-max-14mb.gif

o6qdz4pl7li21.gif
You show you dont know what you are talkin about. Justin has changed his style,and now hes alot more dangerous than ever before.

You show you dont know what you are talkin about. Justin has changed his style,and now hes alot more dangerous than ever before.

>A lot more dangerous

He was just LASERED by Dustin last year lol.

Who has he beat? CTE patients like Vick and Barboza on losing streaks? Dehydrated losing streak Cowboy? It’s easy to look good with that level of competition.

All this "gaethje would get destroyed" talk doesn't change the fact that it'd be fun whilst it lasts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back