The quality of human being in this forum has deteriorated sharply

CanadaMMA

Most MMA fans are idiots
@red
Reaction score
As you can see from my join date, I have been here awhile. Over that time period, the quality of poster in this forum has tanked, big time. Things that would have been deleted as unnecessary fighter bashing in times past are now left to fester. One only needs to look at the reaction threads to Ronda's suicide interview.

It's pathetic.

image.jpg

I agree. It never was this bad in the past. Its mostly casuals/noobs too.

accelerated right around the time a certain irishman appeared on the scene.

Welcome to modern day internet, the place is infested with trolls everywhere you go

As you can see from my join date, I have been here awhile. Over that time period, the quality of poster in this forum has tanked, big time. Things that would have been deleted as unnecessary fighter bashing in times past are now left to fester. One only needs to look at the reaction threads to Ronda's suicide interview.

It's pathetic.
In before the keyboard warriors saying she deserves it and acting tough behind their pc.

It's almost like the forum is geared towards violence and shit.

you've been here for 14 years and still upset over A-holes on here?

It's pretty dumb, but that's the internet for you.

I think it's society in general and the quality of poster on this forum just reflects that.

It's never been particularly good in the heavies since I've been here. A few fighters breaking into the mainstream has made it a little worse, though.

C'mon man, it bottomed out like a decade ago.

I blame basements, attics, homeschooling, convenience stores with sizes XL - XXXL and XXXL+ fountain drink containers, people who work from home, children and the elderly.

Oh, and also the same people who thought it'd be okay to release the movie "Crossroads" to the unsuspecting public. Shit was hairy before, but after that....ohh, after that...

It's pathetic.
DjiNn7o.gif

White knights

Back