THE PUNISHER Season 2 (Cancelled)

Season 2 was a slight let down but I still enjoyed it. The last episode was also pretty great.

If it was 10 episodes and they removed Russo, it would have been awesome. His acting was great don’t get me wrong, just didn’t enjoy his storyline arc at all.

I don’t know. While some people here are giving it praise these same people are trashing the Punisher and/or Bernthal, both of which I love, so why should I give a damn about their opinions?

It's not about giving a damn, it's knowing who likes what you like.

You watched four seasons of Arrow, right? That's a very different kind of show than A.O.S.

I loved A.O.S. because it built strong relationships between the characters, had solid writing, and some epic story arcs. Also it was very much an espionage show, which I suspect is a big part of why Dragon loves it so much. Secret agents with super powers. Add sexy time and what more could he ask for? (They did not add sexy time).

The Ghost Rider sequences are for everyone though, I can't imagine you not liking those. He was a surprising and excellent addition to the show.

It's not about giving a damn, it's knowing who likes what you like.

You watched four seasons of Arrow, right? That's a very different kind of show than A.O.S.

I loved A.O.S. because it built strong relationships between the characters, had solid writing, and some epic story arcs. Also it was very much an espionage show, which I suspect is a big part of why Dragon loves it so much. Secret agents with super powers. Add sexy time and what more could he ask for? (They did not add sexy time).

The Ghost Rider sequences are for everyone though, I can't imagine you not liking those. He was a surprising and excellent addition to the show.
Gotta disagree with you guys on AoS. Yes, the show got better after season 1, but had one glaring weakness that they doubled down on instead of getting rid of: Daisy/Quake whatever you want to call her. She can be trusted, can't be trusted, can be, etc. It goes back and forth, same with Ward being alive. She's so incredibly obnoxious and such a shitty character that i stopped watching before Ghost Rider came on board, which i kind of wanted to see. I didn't mind the other stories in the show, but how she was still on the team and why they made her the main character just ruined it for me.

Hope he gets a movie

Cuz fuck disney..im not buying their streaming site when i got netflix and prime already

35rLQMB.jpg

Dumb tweet. Reading a comic book and watching an hour long show on a comic book character are nowhere near the same thing. Otherwise no one would give a shit about the MCU because we already read the comic.

I really want to see him in the bigger Marvel universe.

I want him to meet Fury and get ahold of the War Machine armor. Or meet Spidey since he and Holland are pretty good buddies.

Shit I'd even settle for him being in the rumored Black Widow show or stand alone movie.

Dumb tweet. Reading a comic book and watching an hour long show on a comic book character are nowhere near the same thing. Otherwise no one would give a shit about the MCU because we already read the comic.

Agreed. I saw that on my Facebook, thought I’d share it here. I don’t like comics

I really want to see him in the bigger Marvel universe.

I want him to meet Fury and get ahold of the War Machine armor. Or meet Spidey since he and Holland are pretty good buddies.

Shit I'd even settle for him being in the rumored Black Widow show or stand alone movie.
I wonder if that can still happen or if his contract is through

Agreed. I saw that on my Facebook, thought I’d share it here. I don’t like comics

Not a fan of comics either. This is very similar to what people do in the Anime genre. If an Anime ends prematurely and is based off a Manga people are like "just go read the Manga". I'm like it's not the same thing.

Not a fan of comics either. This is very similar to what people do in the Anime genre. If an Anime ends prematurely and is based off a Manga people are like "just go read the Manga". I'm like it's not the same thing.

Definitely not the same thing.

I used to be a HUGE fan of comics, and even back then, I would have loved ALSO seeing the films.

Definitely not the same thing.

I used to be a HUGE fan of comics, and even back then, I would have loved ALSO seeing the films.

I never really read comics but my old brother collected them and had a bunch of the cards as well. The minute he would walk out the door I would pull out all his stuff and start going through it. I never read the comics I'd just look at the pictures and read the cards and the powers each hero had.

The first X-men cartoon came out after that and it was one of the greatest things to ever happen in TV history for me. It was the first time I was actively getting up on a Saturday morning just to watch that show. Even when the first X-men movie came out and it was trash I was still so glad they were trying to bring these characters to life. Never thought I'd see something like the MCU.

I never really read comics but my old brother collected them and had a bunch of the cards as well. The minute he would walk out the door I would pull out all his stuff and start going through it. I never read the comics I'd just look at the pictures and read the cards and the powers each hero had.

The first X-men cartoon came out after that and it was one of the greatest things to ever happen in TV history for me. It was the first time I was actively getting up on a Saturday morning just to watch that show. Even when the first X-men movie came out and it was trash I was still so glad they were trying to bring these characters to life. Never thought I'd see something like the MCU.

Being a kid was awesome.

Hope he gets a movie

Cuz fuck disney..im not buying their streaming site when i got netflix and prime already
Then you add in espn+, days inn, and whatever the fuck else.

Does this remind anyone of net neutrality?

Watching the Equalizer for the first time....

In the third act....
Replace Denzel with the Punisher....yeah...that's how a Punisher series is supposed to be

First x-men movie wasn’t trash! It was okay, good for a first start. Well aside from Storm and her lighting frog joke that was terrible.

Back