THE PUNISHER Season 2 (Cancelled)

Well I hope they do it because I do think with new writers they can turn it around easily. Just needs more action and less talking. Shorten the seasons if you have to.
They could do what Favreau has done in Mandalorian. Those short quick stories as he travels for an over arching goal would fit a character like Frank.

They could do what Favreau has done in Mandalorian. Those short quick stories as he travels for an over arching goal would fit a character like Frank.

I haven't watched Mandalorian it's on my list but yea short and quick sounds great. Netflix always had this thing about 13 episodes and in some of those Marvel shows you could tell they were just stretching it out to get that 13 episodes in.

I haven't watched Mandalorian it's on my list but yea short and quick sounds great. Netflix always had this thing about 13 episodes and in some of those Marvel shows you could tell they were just stretching it out to get that 13 episodes in.
Mandalorian I think is 10 in their first season and each episode has like a self contained story that is however still at least slightly linked to the overall story.

Back