The Proganda thread: warning lots of UFC stuff

Leg kicks will be key. Conor is not dumb

Plus he is best as a counter striker I see this man tkoig Diaz

If Conor gets stopped again his ppv stock will sink even more

Notice queen b isn't trolling how the buzz machine is on point today

That loss effected his stock with fair weather fans which they make up a substantial ppv pie
The press conference trended more than Thurman/Porter, but it was a wild conference.

The press conference trended more than Thurman/Porter, but it was a wild conference.

The press conference has over 2 million views already, the bad blood episode has almost 2 million views, the embeddeds all have a million or more views. There is huge interest in this fight. It looks like it will beat the first one.

Final Hip concert and the fights tonight. Pre-drinking is just kicking off. I have Diaz in the 3rd by submission. Rumble by KO. Pretty safe picks, but whatever.

See any path to victory for Glover? I feel like if he can weather an early storm and work on the inside he might be able to pull it off. That or try to wrestle a lot and tire Rumble out.

The press conference has over 2 million views already, the bad blood episode has almost 2 million views, the embeddeds all have a million or more views. There is huge interest in this fight. It looks like it will beat the first one.
Still dont think it will break UFC 200 numbers

That first fight was carried by Holmes/Tate too. Even after losing, Holmes had giant ratings on Fox which proves that she was still a huge draw back then.

I think right at 1 million is a safe bet, wouldnt be surprised if it was 800k or 900k.

Still dont think it will break UFC 200 numbers

That first fight was carried by Holmes/Tate too. Even after losing, Holmes had giant ratings on Fox which proves that she was still a huge draw back then.

That certainly helped, but I think it was mainly carried by the explosion and clash of personalities that happened in that 10 day stretch between Nate and Conor. This one feels bigger than that, especially with how the first fight played out.

See any path to victory for Glover? I feel like if he can weather an early storm and work on the inside he might be able to pull it off. That or try to wrestle a lot and tire Rumble out.

If he can have any success smothering and wrestling with Rumble he has a chance. Glover has a very good top game and Rumble isn't particularly good from the bottom. Still, I don't think he gets Rumble down before Rumble does some serious damage on the feet.

If he can have any success smothering and wrestling with Rumble he has a chance. Glover has a very good top game and Rumble isn't particularly good from the bottom. Still, I don't think he gets Rumble down before Rumble does some serious damage on the feet.

Rumble is scary, he only needs one lol I think Glover would be smart to wrestle him, but I have a feeling they are going to stand and bang and that may go south really quickly.

Nate Diaz can tie Royce Gracie for the most submissions in UFC history tonight, he also can become the all time leader in post fight bonuses.

Conor with a $3 million dollar purse, Nate with $2 million plus their ppv shares.

Surprised UFC 202 hasnt trended yet. Main forums also pretty slow.

I think this is gonna be like boxing where people tune into main events.

and BAM

UFC202 trending more than Canelo/Khan, over an hour before the actual PPV start.

I predict 1 million tweets

Canelo vs. Khan is the mark? lol...

Well, judging by artem's performance, Conor is going to be heavily focused on Nates legs

Canelo vs. Khan is the mark? lol...

Well, judging by artem's performance, Conor is going to be heavily focused on Nates legs
It was the highest trending boxing event this year

Leg kicks have been a big theme so far tonight. Larkin broke Magny down with them too.

Didnt work for Michael Johnson against Nate.

I dont think Conor kicks well enough either or at least trained to use them like that.

Didnt work for Michael Johnson against Nate.

I dont think Conor kicks well enough either or at least trained to use them like that.

Nate caught his kick and took him down last time. Conor throws a lot of flashy kicks but none of them worked against Nate last time.

Nate caught his kick and took him down last time. Conor throws a lot of flashy kicks but none of them worked against Nate last time.

If legkicks are going to be his gameplan, then Nate shouldn't waste any time and go for the clinch/trip. IIRC he even was able to take him down with a single leg in their first fight, Nate out of all fighters...

Back