The Proganda thread: warning lots of UFC stuff

2i9kzyq.jpg

Here is a better one George

Electric atmosphere at the weigh ins, gonna be a huge show and a hell of a fight. Conor seems way too emotional, which is likely what Diaz wants. It's normally Conor getting in his opponent's heads but the scripts have been flipped.

Excited for the fight. Put 200 on Diaz.

Conor fucking with real gangstas. No persona with 209 crew. Should be fun

Conor has a lot of pressure on him, he seems unstable and too invested. Expecting fireworks though, Conor very dangerous early.

Conor has a lot of pressure on him, he seems unstable and too invested. Expecting fireworks though, Conor very dangerous early.

Yup he looks like Ronda when she fought holly. Very emotionally invested and out of control.

Needs to focus. Another loss to Nate, and his drawing power is over. Nate is Og and talented but he's not top tier.

Yup he looks like Ronda when she fought holly. Very emotionally invested and out of control.

Needs to focus. Another loss to Nate, and his drawing power is over. Nate is Og and talented but he's not top tier.

I don't think it would be over but it would take a huge hit. He would be forced back to 145 and a rematch with Aldo would still be big.

This is going be a fun fight but the buzz is less than before with casuals I really don't understand why .

I am basing this on bar owners and the requests they are getting

This is going be a fun fight but the buzz is less than before with casuals I really don't understand why .

I am basing this on bar owners and the requests they are getting

Less to be interested when UFCs hype machine was derailed. People were on it like rondas but alot have bailed now. Still interest but not alot from casuals.

I dont think this fight is that competitive. Diaz beats him easy

Excited for the fight. Put 200 on Diaz.

Conor fucking with real gangstas. No persona with 209 crew. Should be fun

STFU quit acting like you know about stockton and cali. You aint from cali and dont say I have family there so i know about it lol

Less to be interested when UFCs hype machine was derailed. People were on it like rondas but alot have bailed now. Still interest but not alot from casuals.

I dont think this fight is that competitive. Diaz beats him easy

I'm not positive but it looks like it's gonna do a massive buy rate, the heat really picked up this week. I don't care either way just wanna see an exciting fight and I think we are pretty much guaranteed that.

37 Pros for Nate
4 Pros for Conor

Donald Cerrone
via Submission Radio: "Diaz. Diaz has too many years of jiujitsu. You can't just hire somebody and two months later, be a black belt. Stand up, the guy Conor, his hands are nice. I'm not taking anything away from him, but as far as like his wrestling and his jiujitsu, that's the area he lacks. Unfortunately you can't just learn that overnight. Diaz has been in the game a long time, and unless he gets knocked out, I see this fight going a lot like it did."

Bec Rawlings via Champions: "Diaz, for sure. McGregor couldn't even hang with him when he (Nate) had been in Cabo smoking weed like a week before he took that fight and he still got choked out. Diaz with a full camp has got it, hands down."

Pat Miletich via Submission Radio: "He’s going to get his ass beat by Nate again. I think Conor’s going to come in very motivated, bigger, stronger, but he’s not gonna be able to hurt Nate. Look, I’m training for a 100-mile run in two-mile altitude. The Diaz brothers do stuff like that on a regular basis. You cannot get them tired, you cannot hurt them."

Urijah Faber via Submission Radio: "I think Diaz is gonna get him. I mean, as far as what makes Conor so great, he's still gonna bring that to the table. He's a heavy puncher, he's got incredible confidence - we'll see if that's broken or not - he's an athletic guy, he's good at timing, etc. The things that make Nate Diaz great, is that he's put in hours and hours and years and years and years and years growing as a Mixed Martial Artist. And I think Conor has done the same, but not to the same level."

"He's not as accomplished on the ground, he hasn't gone with the wrestlers, and like Nate has been saying, he's been boxing with guys like Andre Ward and high-level boxers that are some of the best in the world for a long time. So it's not like a clear slate (that) Nate's gonna win or Conor's gonna win, but I think the odds are a little bit in Diaz's favor cause he can take a punch and he has a high output, just like Conor does, and he's got a better skillset on the ground

Michael Bisping: "Conor is a game-changer, Conor is on top of his game and Conor is going to win the rematch. No disrespect to Diaz, but Conor will win"

Eddie Alvarez: "I think Nate’s going to do the same thing he did to Conor the first time. Conor tripped over his shoe laces the first time around and I think he’s going to trip up again. Conor’s a good talker but he has to be a good talker because he’s not too damn good at fighting."

Jose Aldo: "From what I saw, Nate is way bigger, stronger and he’s training. He got the first fight on short notice and was still able to win. Well-trained, he’ll be really hard for McGregor. If you look at Diaz’s fights, even when he’s getting beat he finds a way to come back. If I had to bet, it would be Nate."

Alexander Gustafsson: "I think Conor has learned a lot since the last fight but Diaz is too big. Conor is one of the best guys in the world in his division but it’s hard to move up and compete against the best guys in another weight class"

Gunnar Nelson: "I think if Conor takes his time and breaks him down, does what he does best, uses his speed a little better and maybe not concentrate on power as much, I think he will walk through Diaz"

Junior dos Santos: "I see Nate winning again. Nate can take punches and he’s got good stamina which is going to put a lot of pressure on Conor McGregor."

Brad Pickett: "When you’re used to winning all the time, it can sometimes be hard to get super motivated for a fight. Conor has a point to prove now and I can see him being a lot grittier in the rematch. I’m backing him to beat Diaz."

Michael Chiesa: "Diaz all day! I don’t think Conor wants this fight as much as he says he does and I think Nate Stockton Slaps his way to a win."

Derrick Lewis: "Diaz is going to win. I can’t see McGregor lasting all five rounds; Diaz can last all day."

Tom Breese: "I think Conor will be smarter than he was in the first fight and he has the ability to pick off Diaz in a five round fight. Conor will be fitter and sharper this time, but I think Diaz will get the finish in the 4th or 5th round. The outcome will be the same, it will just go on a few rounds longer."

Jan Blachowicz: "I think Diaz wins this fight again. The last fight was a really good fight but I think this one will go the same way."

Ross Pearson: "I think the fight will go the same way as the first one did. The opening exchanges will be different though. Conor is more focused and is a lot more switched on for the fight with regards to the training he has been doing. The outcome will be the same though. Diaz to win by ground and pound submission in the third round; it’s his biggest asset."

[Note: Next 17 picks are via Stephanie Haynes]

Luke Rockhold: "Thinking Diaz will wear him down in the later rounds. He’ll use his reach and pepper him up."

Chael Sonnen: "Diaz. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting a different result. This match just happened, in the same weight, with the sane guys, in the same amount of rounds, under the same rules. Expecting a different outcome would, by definition, be insane."

Carlos Condit: "I think that Conor McGregor has the skills to beat Nate Diaz. He was doing really well in the first fight, but how many times have we seen a guy go out and try to run through one of the Diaz brothers, get super tired, gas out and then get finished? It happens quite a bit. They’re really tough guys to fight. If Conor fights smart, sticks to a gameplan and picks Nate apart, piece by piece, he can win. If he goes in there and fights like he did before, I think he’s going to lose again. I think I’m going to go with Nate again for the win."

Aljamain Sterling: "I’m leaning towards Diaz. I think he’s going to get in Conor’s face and make it an ugly fight, then take him down. I think Conor will show the adjustments he’s made, but this is a different Nate, who’s now in shape and always has the looming threat of those great Boston Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) skills."

Scott Holtzman: "I think Diaz wins again via round 4 submission. Mac will be in better shape, but so will Diaz. The size difference is too much for Mac."

Felice Herrig: "I think Nate Diaz will win again, but I’m not sure how. Obviously, Conor will have a different gameplan going in, but I could actually see Nate knocking him out. That’s the thing with MMA, anything can happen. I think Nate will win. I know that’s would I would like to see, for sure."

Oluwale Bamgbose: "I believe Nate will win because he has a full training camp this time, he is the better grappler and the bigger, longer boxer. Not to mention, he took Conor’s best punches after having a rushed training camp. It’s simple math."

Lauren Murphy: " think Diaz is going to win because of his toughness, range and size advantage. I don’t see McGregor really hurting Diaz, but I think Nate can really hurt McGregor."

Ben Saunders: "I believe Conor learned from the last fight and will come in more experienced and with a better skillset, but so will Nate. I imagine he will have the money, the resources and a full camp to add to his already amazing skillset, so Nate should be much better, too. I think it is gonna be a great fight and I give it to Nate. The real intriguing factor is either one could finish the other."

Cody Garbrandt: Diaz via technical knockout

Tim Kennedy: Diaz via submission

Rick Story: Diaz via submission

Beneil Dariush: Diaz via knockout

James Vick: Diaz via submission

James Krause: McGregor via technical knockout

Kamaru Usman: Diaz via unanimous decision

Chris Camozzi: Diaz via submission

[Note: Next 8 picks are via MMA Junkie]

Ian McCall: "209 all day! If you look at it from a smart person's perspective and not all the media nonsense, Nate's bigger, Nate's better in a lot of certain things -- I mean Conor's ground isn't anywhere near as good as Nate's. Conor's wrestling isn't near as good as Nate's. Conor has the death touch in those hands, but we found out that you can't hurt Nate. Sorry buddy. I don't see it working well for him. I think he's going to get finished again."

Cub Swanson: "I've got to say Nate again. He's going to have a full training camp. Conor is going to make some adjustments, he's an intelligent fighter. But, we'll see."

Justin Scoggins: "I love McGregor, man. But I'm going to go with Diaz. That dude is a real G."

Matt Brown: "I've got Diaz."

Francisco Rivera: "209. I think he's just a different type of fighter. He's been in the fight game for so long."

Jorge Masvidal: "I'm putting my money on Nate Diaz, man."

Jake Ellenberger: "I don't see that fight going any differently. If I'm Conor McGregor, I'd let that fight go. Don't let your ego get in the way, bro. Again, he's fighting outside of his weight class, which is admirable and everyone looks up to that, but I don't see how he beats Nate Diaz."

Damien Brown: "McGregor and his coaches probably think that's fight is going to end later in the rounds, but I think they've got another thing coming because Diaz has good cardio. They've proved that they can go 5 rounds. I think I'll take Diaz by submission again."

Probably the last UFC card that'll sell well.
Ill take Diaz.

Back