The other RR thread was deleted

It’s weird but sometimes I actually miss these folks I’ve never met in real life.

FrankieNYC/Sunfish/Lugubrious Duck/Tam Tam/RR/Cracky/Kid McCoy etc. if course everybody’s got a different list, but...
Not all gone, gone but still a missing presence.

damn I was gone for a week and stuff happened

RR seemed like a cool guy to me anyway

It's extra tough b/c we just got him back then he's gone again. A knowledgeable poster whose inside info we will all miss. Just an overall mensch too, good dude who loves boxing, sucks we won't see him again here unless we get him back under a new name, which I'm obv all for. Just let me know who that would be...

It’s weird but sometimes I actually miss these folks I’ve never met in real life.

FrankieNYC/Sunfish/Lugubrious Duck/Tam Tam/RR/Cracky/Kid McCoy etc. if course everybody’s got a different list, but...
Not all gone, gone but still a missing presence.

Was anyone in contact with Cracky off the board? I know he was a little long in the tooth. Hopefully he’s all good and just living an internet free life.

Oh damn! RIP Sunfish. He was one of the most knowledgable guys in the forum. I'll never forget his love for Martinez. That sucks.

Chris was a great guy. His various health problems got in the way of his life a lot but he seemed optimistic about the treatments. He was good to talk shop with and was usually very rational when defending his point of view around here. Could definitely troll peoples balls off when he felt like it.

wait @RR got banned again? wtf why?

Something about a war room beef or blow up and a user's personal info and something or another. I can't be bothered to try to investigate, and that's only what I gather from this thread so I don't really know anything.
I don't even care about that petty shit, just wish we had @RR in the boxing forum. Who the hell hits "report", anyway? Get over yourself.

Local-National-Online-Report-Steph.jpg

I've been very busy lately, so I haven't been able to reply to your question right away but I have seen it.

No it's not a ruse, his account is banned. Depending on the type of Infraction used sometimes they keep the same username color even after they've been banned. Petey's posts here cover what led to the ban

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/152871719/

As for other posters breaking the rules in other sections, if a post isn't reported then it most likely won't be seen by a Mod, that's just the way it is. There's just too many different sub forums to keep track of along with only a few active Mods. Yes, the last post you reported was deleted.

I liked RR a lot but there's really nothing any of us on the forum side can do at this point. Regardless, he's already said to Staff members off site that he has no interest in Sherdog anymore.
Thank you for the reply I appreciate it.

Peteys post come off more like hes doing PR for BP or Haliburton than actually giving a direct answer.

So @RR was banned because he threatened to maybe violate the TOS. Not actually doing it, but threatening to do it? Did SD and crave jump into the future? Has minority report actually come to fruition?

I have been on the phone with @RR since he was banned, I really would like to know the staff members who have told you that he doesn't want to return, since hes expressed the complete opposite feelings to me.

Respectfully,
Rebelfett

wait @RR got banned again? wtf why?

A WR poster @Fawlty snitched on him

Fawlty actually made an appearance in the boxing forum, said some things and when questioned about snitching etc ran away and never returned.

I have been on the phone with @RR since he was banned, I really would like to know the staff members who have told you that he doesn't want to return, since hes expressed the complete opposite feelings to me.

So certain indivduals are spreading the narrative that he's not interested in sherdog anymore? That's pretty messed up be honest. Whats the purpose of that? To keep the people quiet who demand his return?

Last edited:
Man, could people just stop carrying this big stick up their ass all the goddamn time ...

FREE RR

The sheer pettiness and stupidity of this shitshow would be genuinely amusing if not for the fact that it significantly takes away from this place.

The sheer pettiness and stupidity of this shitshow would be genuinely amusing if not for the fact that it significantly takes away from this place.

I can't like with the dubs, but agreed. 100%.

If you guys decide to leave at some point, please someone just say where. I don't know a lot about Boxing so I can't contribute a whole lot, but here at least I can read knowledgeable analyses, debates that push me to do my own research on things and in general be involved with passionate fans who are open to spreading knowledge for the love of the sport.

I use Boxrec's forums sometimes and they're not bad, just a bit dead. Reddit has some knowledgeable posters too, but I don't like their UI, the karma system and the overload of MMA fans. Pretty much none of you I have really talked to, but reading y'all's posts on here for the past year and a half or so has taught me more about Boxing than the 5+ I have spent browsing other forums and trying to follow fighters by myself as a more casual fan.

Free RR

Back