The Order: 1886

This game is looking killer, can't wait to play it. Hopefully it does well since it's the studios first current gen title. I think most of their past stuff was on PsP, so this is quite the jump in power.

This game is looking killer, can't wait to play it. Hopefully it does well since it's the studios first current gen title. I think most of their past stuff was on PsP, so this is quite the jump in power.

Yea I was semi interested in this game the way I am in any new IP pretty much (never know which game is going to be the next Mass effect or Gears of war). This trailer here though is the one that got me really excited for it. I like story driven games and this one looks like a very interesting story.

One of my most anticipated games. Really hoping it delivers.

Really hoping for a top notch story too. The game doesn't really do anything new gameplay wise, and with no MP there won't be a ton of replay. So it will have to rely on tight/fun gameplay and a strong story. Looking back on Bioshock, these are the things that made the game great for me. Read that it will be 10~12 hours for the campaign which is a pretty healthy length for a TPS, was really hoping it wouldn't be like 4~6 hours.

Steampunk look and third person shooter.

Very promising. Like Dinkin mentioned it doesn't seem to bring much new to the TPS genre in terms of game play but the story, atmosphere, voice acting and overall premise seem really cool.

I'm cautiously optimistic hoping for a more serious, refined game in mold of Gears of War.

This is a year later $20 buy for me at best.

This game wasn't high on my want list but I have to admit this is one of the best game trailers done in awhile...it's created buzz for The Order that wasn't there before the trailer...

Very promising. Like Dinkin mentioned it doesn't seem to bring much new to the TPS genre in terms of game play but the story, atmosphere, voice acting and overall premise seem really cool.

I'm cautiously optimistic hoping for a more serious, refined game in mold of Gears of War.

Agreed I loved Gears of War but the overall story was pretty bad. It had a great foundation but they just delivered it horribly. With so many plot holes and things that just outright didn't make sense.

I'm definitely intrigued by this game. I dunno if just a single player campaign is enough for me to spend 70 bucks on though. Might be a game I get on a really good deal.

Getting hyped for this but with some of the "seamlessly cinematic" things I've heard, i hope it's not like Max Payne 3 where the load time is disguised by small in game cutscenes. it's great at first but annoying during the second playthrough since you can't skip them.

Looks dope as fuck.

I may have to look at getting a ps4 with all the exclusives I want to play but can't.

Take my goddamn money already

I am a bit torn on this game, I mean it looks really cool and from the brief 10 minute segment I tried at Pax last year it seemed okay but as others have said not sure its a game that you would want to go through multiple times.

At the rate gaming is going though this game might actually sell decently well since there is little to nothing going on these days (that I can think of)

Back