The Order: 1886

I like how they actually show game play in that trailer.

Day one buy..im hype for this..steampunk/cool ass idea for main character and story.

I hope they deliver with this game, I played the demo last month at the Playstation Experience and it was pretty good, corridors are very narrow though, which is a common complaint, I can see how that can bother some people, but not so much me. Graphics are top notch, beautiful game.

I loved Ready at Dawn's work on the PSP with God of War Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, so I hope they can deliver a way better experience now that they are on the PS4. Hopefully the story is good too. Definitely gonna be buying this.

Suddenly, this game has me intrigued...

ShinyZealousBillygoat.gif

Damn son..

What even happened to real gore in games. Sure there's games like Fallout, Wolfenstein or Spec Ops: The Line, but usually it's just few blood stains, no dismemberment or anything. So I like What I'm seeing here.

Reallying forward to this. Seeing a lot of people hate on the game due to game length. I guess some dude had an early copy and cleared the game in 5~6 hours, but pretty much skipped all the investigating and rushed the end. Devs came out and said it will take the avereage gamer 8~10 hours to clear, which is totally fine with me.

Reallying forward to this. Seeing a lot of people hate on the game due to game length. I guess some dude had an early copy and cleared the game in 5~6 hours, but pretty much skipped all the investigating and rushed the end. Devs came out and said it will take the avereage gamer 8~10 hours to clear, which is totally fine with me.

On easy too.

The game seems set to be a love it or hate experience for gamers though.

Looks to be all style, no substance.

I've seen nothing about the gameplay that looks even remotely interesting. It sure is pretty, though--maybe even the best looking game to date in some regards.

4 days away, the length sounds disappointing, but then again that type of game length is pretty standard for these cinematic type games, Uncharted has similar length. Hopefully it lives up, if its a great single player experience/story, then I will definitely be replaying it a few times.

Damn son..

What even happened to real gore in games. Sure there's games like Fallout, Wolfenstein or Spec Ops: The Line, but usually it's just few blood stains, no dismemberment or anything. So I like What I'm seeing here.

You want gore, play God of War (especially 3), you'll get your fix in the first 30 min.

This gen's uncharted , basically you are pressing quicktime events through cutscenes and some rail shooting. I sure looks purdy though

This gen's uncharted , basically you are pressing quicktime events through cutscenes and some rail shooting. I sure looks purdy though

I can't even fathom how someone would think posting this would be a good idea.

Back