The Only Fight That Makes Sense For Brunson Next is a Rematch w/ Winner of Romero v. Hall!!!

I don't see the early stoppage in the Hall fight. But if Uriah beats Romero that's a great fight.

However if Romero wins... I mean he has a claim for a rematch with Costa if the latter wins the belt. Don't like the 45 title shots to the same guy but I scored the fight 29-28 Romero so it makes sense to me. I don't think he gets a title shot if Adesanya retains tho so why not a Brunson fight in that case.

I wanna see Brunson fight Weidman. Dosent make sense tho.

People forget how close Brunson came to beating Romero in their fight. That could be an interesting matchup that could finally raise him to top 5 contention. On the other hand he beat Hall almost straight away but the stoppage was somewhat questionable. They both would be on win streaks, so why not give Hall a chance to get that back?

A Hermmansom matchup really does not make sense IMO. Not for the Joker anyway. I personally Till is a bad matchup for Derek, but I could be wrong. I doubt Till would take the fight anyway. At this point Brunson has to fight ahead of him though. Whatcha think?

Why not? The next challenger is already set and winner of Whittaker vs. Cannonier will be clearly before Hermansson.

Jack vs. another top ten guy with momentum makes all the sense in the world, and the winner of that matchup would be the closest either has been to a title fight.

I could see Brunson taking it against Till as well. The only reason I believe Till could be a problem is because of the feints. That's how Adesanya took Brunson off his game. I also believe Till has shown decent takedown defense but Brunson would be the most grinding fighter he has fought.

Till's TDD hasn't really been tested and I don't expect him to have the same kind of TDD that Adesanya has shown and IMO his footwork isn't as good either.

Back