The one and only way Cody Garbrandt should remain with TAM...

Faber, Mendes, Benavidez, TJ, Palmer, Castillo, Fili, Holdsworth, etc.. yeah what a joke of a gym!

TJ is much better now he left that joke gym. Now he gets to humiliate the cucks who train there with his vastly superior skills.

Team Alpha Male is Red Devil Fight Club tier lmao.

No. Ludwig turned in his resignation after only a year and a half with the team. It was a complete shock to Urijah. Ludwig used TAM to build his own brand and never intended to commit to the team. Even though that was the sense in which he sold himself to Faber when Faber hired him as head coach.

You realize Ludwig did exactly what he was paid for? He helped TAM tremendously not only TJ. He did exactly what he was paid for to do. Turning in your resignation is called taking annother job simple as that and it happens all the time. Kampmann after him did the same.

And shame for Ludwig to wanting to have a career on his own and using TAM by making their fighters much better. How could he!!! <Lmaoo>

Faber got his panties wet AFTER Conor made fun of him. Faber repeatedly lied on air about Tj. Just listen to his earlier podcasts about the situation and then listen to him after Conor making fun of him. Faber is the real lying snake here.

Not Tam's fault Cody has no chin
Actually, I wouldn't be surpirsed if TAM's hard sparring is partly the reason of Chad and Cody knockout losses. At least they always bragging how they are knocking out each other in practice.

I know you’re trolling, But why would you want him to stay? Just said yesterday that he lost because of bad coaching. It was obviously Fabers fault Cody cant keep his hands up. I’m sure you blame your bad grades on your teachers too.

Great if he said that but I didn't hear that he or Faber acknowledged it. Someone has to step up. Cody has the great advantage of youth. Why waste anymore time going backwards?

Faber brands people that do that as traitors

Of course he does. I think he gets a slice from every level from his fighters not just the gym percent. I think I’ve seen or heard that he acts as their managers as well.

Back